Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Soya kabab recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Soya kabab recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Soya kabab recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Good For You.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is actually good guidance. But at times the last thing you would like to do is prepare a whole meal for yourself and your family. Sometimes just about all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. There is simply no reason you shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because a lot of the famous fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here is how you can eat healthy and balanced when you reach the drive through.
Choose a drive through with a restaurant that’s known for catering to people with healthier palates. For instance, Arby’s won’t provide hamburgers. You may eat roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads instead. While Wendy’s has made hamburgers for decades, they also have plenty of other healthy options like salads, baked potatoes and chili. Most fast food eating places do not stoop to the unhealthy lows seen at McDonalds.
Common logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and lose weight is to skip the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make great choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Occasionally, letting someone else cook dinner is just what you require. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about going to the drive through when you make healthy and balanced decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to soya kabab recipe. You can cook soya kabab using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Soya kabab:
- You need 1 cup soya granules
- Provide 2 potatoes boiled
- Use 4 green chillies
- You need 1/4 inch ginger
- Provide 5 garlic pods
- Prepare 2 sp pudina powder
- Take 3 sp corriander leaves
- Get 1 onion finely chopped
- You need 1 sp lemon juice
- Use 1/2 sp red chilly powder
- Provide 1 sp garam masala
- Prepare 1 sp chat masala
- Use to taste Salt
- You need 4 sp ragi flour
- Use 2 sp rice flour
- Prepare 4 sp bread crumbs
- Prepare Oil to shallow fry
Instructions to make Soya kabab:
- Wash and soak soya granules in hot water squeeze out water and grind in mixi.
- Grind to paste of chilly,ginger,garlic,pudina powder, corriander leaves.
- In mixing bowl add paste of soya granules, potatoes,rice flour,ragi flour,onion chopped, chilly paste.
- Now add masala salt,lemon juice and bread crumbsmix it well.
- Now make shapes of kababs.
- Shallow fry till golden and crisp and serve with chetney and sauce.
If you find this Soya kabab recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.