Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Lobia chaat recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Lobia chaat recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lobia chaat recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are A Few Basic Explanations Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
I am certain you have heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is actually important? This is a thing that many people live by and they also make sure their children are eating at least one apple a day. This particular thought can be identified in country’s all around the world and people follow it as gospel with out ever finding out why they should eat an apple a day. In our research we have discovered why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be discussing that with you here.
While everybody knows that eating plenty of fruits and vegetables is a great way to make certain your body gets all the nutrition it needs, how come apples pushed so much? Well lets have a look at the vitamins and minerals that you could discover in just one apple. Apples have, manganese, phosphorus and calcium and all are generally good for your health, but there also are many more healthy minerals in apples. And you’ll even discover vitamins in your apples like, vitamin A, B1, B2, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, B6, C, E, K and some other trace vitamins.
And now you recognize why men and women tell you that you ought to eat an apple every day. The benefits we covered are just a couple of of the benefits that eating apples can offer. Should you look and ask around, you’ll come to see that the benefits can seem limitless. So do yourself a favor and grab some apples the next time you go to supermarkets. These apples can lead to helping you to live a longer and also healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lobia chaat recipe. You can have lobia chaat using 26 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Lobia chaat:
- Prepare 1 Cup Boiled lobia
- Get 1/3 cup Paneer cut in pieces
- You need 1 big spoon Cucumber cut in pieces
- Take 2 tsp Onion finely chopped
- Take 1/2 tsp Salt
- You need 1/3 tsp Red chilli powder
- Take 2 tsp Tomato finely chopped
- You need 1/2 tsp Black pepper powder
- Use Ingredients for red chutney
- Prepare 2 tsp Imli/ tamarind
- Use 1 & 1/2 cup Water
- Use 3 tsp Sugar
- You need 1/2 tsp Fennel seeds
- You need 1/2 tsp Garam masala powder
- You need 1/3 tsp Salt
- Provide 1/3 tsp Red chilli powder
- Prepare For coriander chutney ingredients.
- Prepare 1 cup Coriander finely chopped
- Get 1 Onion roughly chopped
- Take 2 tsp Curd
- Get 1/2 tsp Salt
- You need 1/3 tsp Red chilli powder
- Get 1/3 tsp Garam masala powder
- Get 1/3 tsp Black pepper powder
- Provide 1 tsp Pomegranate
- Use 1 tsp Peanuts
Instructions to make Lobia chaat:
- Method for coriander chutney
- Take a jar.
- Add coriander,onion and curd in it and blend it.
- Then add spices in it and again blend it and chutney is ready
- For red chutney.
- Soak imli in lukewarm water for 15 minutes then seprate pulp and water
- Then take a wok
- Add imli water and sugar in it.
- Cook it for 7 minutes on slow flame
- Then add fennel and all spices in it.
- Cook it for 2 minutes on slow flame.
- Red chutney is ready.
- Then take a bowl
- Add lobia, paneer, onion, tomato, cucumber and all spices in it and mix it well
- Then add peanuts and pomegranate in it and mix it well
- Then add 1 tsp red chutney and 1 tsp coriander chutney in it.
- Mix it well.
- And serve it.
If you find this Lobia chaat recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.