Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked beans casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked beans casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Good For You.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is really very good guidance. But at times the last thing you would like to do is put together a whole supper for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just wish to go to the drive through along the way home and call it a day. There is simply no reason that you simply shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This may be possible because plenty of the popular fast food spots are trying to make their menus healthy now. Here is how one can find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Go for the side dishes. It has not been that long ago that all you could get at a fast food cafe was French Fries. Now many of the fast food menus have been widened a great deal. There are many salads out there these days. You can get chili. Baked potatoes may also be ordered. You could possibly get fruit. There are countless options that you can choose that do not force you to consume foods that have been deep fried. When you order your meal through a drive through window, choose side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. When you choose to do this you may keep your fat content as well as your calorie counts low.
Logic claims that one the easiest way to stay balanced is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. While, for the most part, this is a good plan, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. At times what you require most is just to have another person do the cooking. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about visiting the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked beans casserole recipe. You can cook baked beans casserole using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked beans casserole:
- Take 1 tin baked beans cooked to your liking
- You need 1 onion
- Get 1 chilli
- Get 1 curry leaf
- Use 1/2 tsp salt
- Take 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- You need 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- Take 2 tsp Cumin-coriander powder
- Prepare 1 liquidised tomato
- Prepare 1/4 tsp sugar
- Use 4-6 potatoes mashed and spiced according to your taste
- Prepare 2 handfuls spaghetti boiled
- You need Cheese
- Prepare Viennas/polony/Russians etc
Instructions to make Baked beans casserole:
- Cook baked beans by braising an onion with chilli and a curry leaf. Add salt, turmeric powder, chilli powder and Cumin-coriander powder. Add liquidised tomato and let boil. Add baked beans and Let cook for 5 minutes and add sugar. Leave aside
- Boil cubed and peeled potatoes with salt until soft. Drain, add butter, salt, pepper and a little milk and mash until smooth and lump-free. Set aside.
- Boil spaghetti in water with some salt and oil until al dente. Rinse, drain and set aside
- In a casserole dish, layer spaghetti, topped with baked beans, meat of choice, mash potato and cheese.
- Garnish with mixed herbs
- When ready to eat pop into preheated oven until the cheese melts and the dish warms through. Serve hot.
If you find this Baked beans casserole recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.