Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Rum Toffee Pineapple Bake 😄😉 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Rum Toffee Pineapple Bake 😄😉 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” article you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is actually very good advice. From time to time, though, you absolutely do not wish to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you need to check out the drive through when you are on your way home and end the day. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? This is possible because lots of the popular fast food destinations making the effort to make their menus healthy now. Here is the way to eat healthfully when you visit the drive through.
Visit a drive through in a place which has made it a practice to supply healthier options to people. Arby’s for example, doesn’t offer burgers. You can consume roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads as an alternative. Wendy’s, although no stranger to the hamburger, likewise includes an abundance of alternative meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Not all fast food places are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried every little thing.
Fundamental logic states that the best way to lose weight and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make beneficial choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Sometimes what you need most is just to have someone else do the cooking. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about going to the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my rum toffee pineapple bake 😄😉 recipe. To cook my rum toffee pineapple bake 😄😉 you need 3 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook My Rum Toffee Pineapple Bake 😄😉:
- Take 1 whole pineapple
- Use 1/4 cup Rum
- Get 4 tbsp Dark Brown sugar (Dark Muscovado)
Instructions to make My Rum Toffee Pineapple Bake 😄😉:
- Cut the top and bottom of pineapple, then cut down the sides to take the outside coating off
- Using a sharp knife slice into rings
- Then cut out the core in the middle
- In an oven proof dish layout the pineapple rings
- In a bowl, add the sugar, lastly add the rum and mix all together
- Cover the pinapple all over with the mix. Cover with foil
- Cook on 200°C or gas 8 for 30 minutes. Then take out turn all the pineapple over and make sure they are coated. Then back in the oven for a further 30-45 mins. Take the foil off for the last 15 minutes.
- Drain off the sauce and put it in a jug, when its cooled it will be a little thicker to pour a little over your ice cream. Gorgeous served with vanilla ice cream, and rum juice poured over .
If you find this My Rum Toffee Pineapple Bake 😄😉 recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.