Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potatoes & Corn with Butter & Soy Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potatoes & Corn with Butter & Soy Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Almost every single article about reducing your weight and getting healthy informs readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague as well as to do all of their own cooking. There’s some value to this. But occasionally the last thing you want to do is put together a whole meal for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just would like to go to the drive through on the way home and call it a day. There is zero reason that you simply shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. You are capable of doing this because most of the popular joints are now marketing “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here’s how it’s possible to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food restaurant.
Aim for the side dishes. It wasn’t too long ago that French Fries were your sole side dish choice at a restaurant. Today the majority of the most popular fast food franchises have amplified their products. Now you can get several different salads. You could get chili. Baked potatoes can even be purchased. You can pick fruit. There are a lot of possibilities that you can choose that do not force you to consume foods that have been deep fried. When you buy your dinner through a drive through window, select side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. When you choose to do this you are able to keep your fat content and calorie counts low.
Common logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and lose fat is to drop the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a number of good choices and visiting the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Often the thing you need most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about going to the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potatoes & corn with butter & soy sauce recipe. To make potatoes & corn with butter & soy sauce you need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Potatoes & Corn with Butter & Soy Sauce:
- Use 1 ear corn (husk, and remove the kernels from the corncob)
- Prepare 5 -6 potatoes (1 kg) (peel, cut into bite sized pieces)
- Get 2 green beans (remove the stem ends, blanch in boiling water, slice thinly)
- Use 400 -500 ml dashi (or equal amount of water ＋15 g bonito flakes in a tea bag)
- Take 3 -4 Tbsp sugar
- Provide 4 Tbsp~ soy sauce
- Use 20 g~ butter
- Take 2 pieces dried kelp (each about 5 cm square)
- Get pepper
Instructions to make Potatoes & Corn with Butter & Soy Sauce:
- In a pot, lay in the kelp and put in potatoes, corn, and just enough dashi to cover them. Bring to a simmer over medium heat. Skim off the foam when it rises on the surface.
- Lower the heat and continue to simmer with a small lid directly on the potatoes (you can substitute with aluminum foil cut into the size of inner pan) until slightly softened but still crisp (for about 10 mins).
- Add sugar, soy sauce and then turn off the heat. Let it cool.
- Remove the kelp and simmer uncovered until the liquid is almost gone over medium heat. Add butter and mix.
- Place in a serving plate and top with blanched green beans and pepper.
If you find this Potatoes & Corn with Butter & Soy Sauce recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.