Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Spinach khichdi recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Spinach khichdi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach khichdi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Precisely Why Are Apples So Beneficial With Regard To Your Health.
I am certain you have heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is actually important? This is something which many men and women live by and they also make certain their children are eating at least one apple a day. This idea is known all over the world and individuals just take it as fact without knowing if this is in fact true. You will be delighted to know that we have done a little research, and we are going to teach you why this is regarded as a miracle fruit.
In accordance with another study, apples also can have good results on your brain. While carrying out their study they found that, quercetin, which is located in apples assists in maintaining healthy brain cells. And naturally thanks to this ingredient in apples, they are able to essentially reduce Alzheimer’s symptoms.
To conclude, I guess an apple a day actually can keep the doctor away and now you recognize why. In this post we just dealt with a few of the benefits of eating an apple a day. You’ll be able to find many more benefits with regard to your health when it comes to apples. I hope that the next time you go to the grocery store you wind up getting plenty of apples. You will notice that your overall health could greatly be benefited when you eat apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach khichdi recipe. You can have spinach khichdi using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spinach khichdi:
- Take 1/2 cup rice
- Use 1/2 cup pink lentils (masoor dal)
- You need 1 cup spinach puree ( blanched and pureed
- Prepare 1 chopped small onion
- Take 5-7 choppped garlic cloves
- Provide 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Get 1/4 tsp cumin seeds
- Take 1 tbsp ghee
- Provide to taste Salt
Instructions to make Spinach khichdi:
- Wash and soak rice and lentils for at least 20 minutes.
- Then add salt and turmeric powder to it. Add 3 cups of water I.e.,1:3 ratio (1 cup rice-dal, 3 cups of water). Pressure cook Khichdi.
- Heat ghee, add cumin seeds, once they splutter, add onion, garlic and saute them.
- Further add spinach puree and salt and cook for a couple of minutes.
- Add cooked khichdi, mix well. Cook for 2-4 minutes on a slow flame. Then turn off the heat. You can add green chillies in spinach puree if you want spicy.
- Serve hot with papad, curd etc.
If you find this Spinach khichdi recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.