Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Hot Tofu (Yudōfu) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Hot Tofu (Yudōfu) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hot Tofu (Yudōfu) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about Deciding on Healthy and balanced Fast Food.
Almost every “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is really very true. From time to time, though, you absolutely do not want to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just wish to reach the drive through along the way home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? You are capable of doing this because most of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here is how to eat healthy and balanced when you reach the drive through.
Milk, juice as well as water will be the best choices for beverages. When you sip a huge soft drink you are adding too much empty calories to your day. Usually a single serving of soft drinks is merely eight ounces big. Those eight ounces usually are at least 100 calories and close to ten tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food soda sizes start out at twenty ounces. Usually, however, they may be 30 ounces. This shows that your drink on it’s own will put a multitude of ounces of sugar into your body as well as several thousand empty calories. Water, fruit juice and also milk, conversely, are much better choices.
Basic sense states that the simplest way to lose pounds and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a couple of good decisions and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. At times the thing you need most is just to have someone else do the cooking. If you choose healthy items, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hot tofu (yudōfu) recipe. You can cook hot tofu (yudōfu) using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hot Tofu (Yudōfu):
- Use ‘Momen’ Tofu *medium soft type, cut into large pieces
- You need Water
- Use Kombu (Kelp) *optional
- Take <Sauce>
- You need Soy Sauce
- You need Mirin
- Provide Sake (Rice Wine)
- You need Katsuobushi (Bonito Flakes)
- Prepare Spring Onion *finely chopped
Instructions to make Hot Tofu (Yudōfu):
- Place Water and Kombu in a pot, gently place Tofu, and add more Water just enough to cover. Slowly heat over medium heat. When started boiling, it’s ready to serve. *Note: Do not boil Tofu for too long.
- Meanwhile, make Sauce. Heat Soy Sauce, Mirin and Sake (Rice Wine) in a saucepan over medium heat, and bring to the boil. After gently boiling for 1 minute, add Katsuobushi (Bonito Flakes) and remove from the heat. Add Spring Onion.
- Pick up Hot Tofu using a slotted spoon or small skimmer, and enjoy with the Sauce. *Note: You may wish to add Shichimi (Japanese Chilli Spice Mix) and grated Ginger.
If you find this Hot Tofu (Yudōfu) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.