Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rice Cooker Squid Savoury Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rice Cooker Squid Savoury Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Have Massive Benefits For Your Health.
Everyone has heard the phrase “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, however the question is, is this really a true statement. Many individuals have lived with this viewpoint for many years, and they in addition pass this on to their children. You will even find that folks in other country’s also follow this simple rule and they don’t know why. In our research we have learned why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be discussing that with you here.
I am sure you know that fruits and vegetables will provide you with many of the vitamins you have to have to stay healthy, and apples are usually the item that most individuals have in their houses, but why? The very first thing you should recognize is that apples possess more vitamins and minerals when compared with some other fruits.. Several of the major minerals you will find in apples are potassium, calcium, phosphorus, manganese, iron, sodium, copper and zinc, along with other trace minerals. And you’ll even discover vitamins in your apples such as, vitamin A, B1, B2, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, B6, C, E, K and other trace vitamins.
And now you recognize why people tell you that you need to eat an apple every day. The one thing you should realize is that we only discussed some of the benefits of eating apples. Should you look and ask around, you are going to come to see that the benefits can appear limitless. So do yourself a favor and grab some apples when you go to the grocery store. These apples could wind up helping you to live a longer and healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rice cooker squid savoury cake recipe. You can have rice cooker squid savoury cake using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Rice Cooker Squid Savoury Cake:
- Use Squid Tube OR Rings *cut into small pieces
- Provide *Note: Squid can be replaced with Octopus, Shrimps or Prawns
- Take Eggs
- You need Oil
- Use finely chopped Spring Onions OR Cabbage
- Take Dashi Powder
- Use Self-Raising Flour
- Get White Pepper
- Take Benishoga (Red Pickled Ginger)
- Take Salt * add extra 1/4 teaspoon if you serve without the sauce
- Use <Toppings>
- Provide ‘Okonomiyaki’ Sauce OR ‘Takoyaki’ Sauce
- Take Aonori (Dried Green Laver Flakes)
- Provide Katsuobushi (Bonito Flakes)
- Get Japanese Mayonnaise
Steps to make Rice Cooker Squid Savoury Cake:
- Line the base of rice cooker’s inner pot with baking paper. - *Note: The cake can be cooked using a frying pan in the way you cook pancakes, OR baked in the oven.
- Place all ingredients except for Benishoga (Red Pickled Ginger) in a large heat-proof bowl, mix to combine well. Add Benishoga (Red Pickled Ginger) and lightly mix.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared rice cooker’s inner pot and press ‘Start’ button at ‘Cake’ setting.
- Turn out on a plate, and carefully peel away baking paper. Serve hot with/without your favourite toppings. - *Note: I used my 10 cup capacity rice cooker which inner pot is 20cm in diameter. It took 40 minutes to cook.
- Oven Baking: Pour the mixture into a buttered baking dish, and bake in the oven at 200℃ for 30 to 40 minutes or until cooked. It would be quicker if you use Muffin Pan.
If you find this Rice Cooker Squid Savoury Cake recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.