Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Unstuffed Cabbage Stoup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Unstuffed Cabbage Stoup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Unstuffed Cabbage Stoup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy tells readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague as well as to do all of their own cooking. There’s some worth to this. Now and then, though, you totally do not need to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just want to reach the drive through along the way home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you have the ability to do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? You can do this because many of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here is the way to find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Select a drive through with a restaurant that is known for catering to people with healthy palates. For example, Arby’s won’t provide hamburgers. Instead, a person’s options consist of roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. Wendy’s, although no stranger to the hamburger, likewise includes a lot of alternative meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Not everything is McDonalds featuring its deep fried chicken parts and other terribly unfit items.
Logic states that that one the easiest way to stay healthy and balanced is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a couple of good selections and visiting the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes what you need is to let someone else make your dinner. When you select healthy menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to unstuffed cabbage stoup recipe. You can have unstuffed cabbage stoup using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Unstuffed Cabbage Stoup:
- Use 4 tbsp butter
- Prepare 1 cup Long grain brown rice (NOT Instant)
- You need 2 cup chicken broth
- Take 1 lb ground beef
- Use 1 lb ground italian sausage
- You need 1/2 tsp allspice
- Take 1 1/2 tsp coriander
- Get 2 tsp Spanish paprika
- Use 1 salt
- Prepare 1 pepper
- Prepare 1 bay leaf
- Prepare 1 medium white onion, food processor with garlic
- You need 3 clove garlic, in food processor with onion
- Take 4 carrots, shredded
- You need 1 large head of cabbage
- Take 1 can diced tomatoes (28 oz)
- Prepare 1 can tomato sauce (8 oz)
- Use 4 cup chicken broth
- Get 1 tbsp cilantro
- Prepare 3 tbsp dill weed
Instructions to make Unstuffed Cabbage Stoup:
- Heat a small sauce pot over medium-high heat with butter in the pan. Add the rice and toss to coat. Add 2 cups of chicken broth, bring up to a simmer, cover and cook for 16 to 18 minutes or until the rice is tender.
- Heat a deep pot over medium high heat. Brown the meats 2 to 3 minutes. Season the meat with allspice, coriander, smoked paprika, salt and pepper.
- Add bay leaf, onions, garlic and carrots. Cook veggies 2 to 3 minutes to begin to soften them, then add cabbage and wilt it down a bit.
- Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, cooked rice, chicken broth, dill, and cilantro. combine all ingredients.
- Cover and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Adjust salt and pepper to your taste, and serve.
If you find this Unstuffed Cabbage Stoup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.