Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Beef Curry #mamataughtmewell recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Curry #mamataughtmewell recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Curry #mamataughtmewell recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Just about every single article you read about improving your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is certainly good advice. Occasionally, though, the last thing you need is to have to make a meal from scratch. Once in a while you need to check out the drive through when you are on your way home and complete the day. There is no reason you shouldn’t be able to do that once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This may be possible because an abundance of the popular fast food destinations making the effort to make their menus better now. Here is how to eat healthfully when you visit the drive through.
Choose your drive through based on if it has better options available. Arby’s for example, is void of burgers. You could have roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads as an alternative. Wendy’s, not surprisingly, is known for its square burgers, even so the menu there has a considerable amount of wholesome choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Most fast food restaurants do not stoop to the harmful lows seen at McDonalds.
Standard logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and shed pounds is to by pass the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make good choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Sometimes the best thing is to let someone else produce your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about visiting the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef curry #mamataughtmewell recipe. You can cook beef curry #mamataughtmewell using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef Curry #mamataughtmewell:
- Use 1 kg blade beef cut into pieces
- Get 2 onions sliced finely
- Take 1 tbs ginger & garlic paste
- You need 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Provide 2 tsp chilli powder
- You need 2 tsp jeera/cumin powder
- Provide 2 tsp coriander powder
- Get 1 tsp fennel/barishap powder
- You need 1 tsp breyani masala
- You need 2 large tomatoes grated/liquidised
- Prepare 3 sticks of cinnamon
- Take 3 cardoman pods
- Prepare 3 whole spice
- Prepare 3 peppercorns
- Use 1 tbs oil
- Take 1 tbs butter
- Use to taste Salt
Instructions to make Beef Curry #mamataughtmewell:
- Heat the butter & oil in a pot add the stick cinnamon, cardamom pods whole, spice, peppercorns allow to sizzle
- Add the onions allow to cook until soft and brownish.
- Add the beef pieces with some salt and the ginger & garlic paste brown the meat.
- Add all the spices - turmeric powder, chilli powder, jeera/cumin powder, coriander powder, fennel/barishap powder, breyani masala -,tomatoes, curry leaves and cook for an hour on medium heat.
- You can add some boiling water if it's too dry.
- Cook until beef is soft and tender
- Garnish with chillies and coriander leaves
- Enjoy with rice, rotis,naan bread and parathas
If you find this Beef Curry #mamataughtmewell recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.