Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tomato Chutney recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato Chutney recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy informs readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to carry out all of their own cooking. This is actually good information. But sometimes the last thing you wish to do is prepare a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just would like to go to the drive through on the way home and call it a day. There is simply no reason that you simply shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because many of the popular fast food restaurants on the market are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here’s how you’ll be able to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food place.
Choose the drive through according to whether it has more healthy options available. Arby’s for instance, is void of burgers. You can consume roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads as an alternative. Wendy’s, not surprisingly, is known for its square burgers, nevertheless the menu there has a considerable amount of healthy choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Not everything is McDonalds featuring its deep fried chicken parts and other terribly bad items.
Basic sense states that the best way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a number of good choices and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes the best thing is to let someone else make your dinner. If you decide on healthy items, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato chutney recipe. To make tomato chutney you need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tomato Chutney:
- Use 500 gms Tomatoes
- Take 10-12 Dry red chilli(according to your palate)
- Provide As per taste Tamarind, big gooseberry size
- Use 2 cloves Garlic (without skin)
- Take 2-3 Curry leaves
- Get 1/2 tsp Coriander seeds or Dhaniya
- Get 1/2 tsp Jeera
- Get 1/4 tsp Methi or fenugreek seeds
- Use 1/4 tsp Mustard seeds
- Get to taste Salt
- Take 1 Onion, small size
- Prepare As required Oil to saute
Instructions to make Tomato Chutney:
- Soak the tamarind in warm water before you start the process.
- Saute the dry red chilli, dhaniya, jeera, methi and mustard seeds with a tsp of oil in a pan till crisp and take aside.
- To the same pan, add oil enough to saute the tomato and saute the tomato, garlic and curry leaves till no water is left.
- Cool the mix and grind the chilli mixture, sauteed tomatoes mix and tamarind to a chutney with salt.
- Dice the onion into big chunks and grind it for 2-3 secs. Add the onion to the chutney and tomato Chutney is ready to be served with any food hot.
If you find this Tomato Chutney recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.