Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Meatballs and pine nuts in tomato sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meatballs and pine nuts in tomato sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy informs readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and that they need to do all of their own cooking. This is literally very true. From time to time, though, you absolutely do not want to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you only want to pay a visit to the drive through while you are on your way home and finish the day. There is no reason that you shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. You can do this because many of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here is the way to find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Focus on the sides. Not that long ago, the sole side dish item available at a fast food restaurant was French fries. Now most of the fast food menus have been widened quite a bit. There are lots of salads available now. Chili can be another option. You may get a baked potato. Fruit is usually obtainable. There are a lot of options that you can choose that do not force you to eat foods that have been deep fried. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” try to build a meal out of side dishes. This makes it possible for you to keep your calorie count low and lessen your fat intake.
Traditional logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and lose fat is to by pass the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, usually, this is a good plan, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Occasionally, allowing someone else cook dinner is just what you require. When you choose healthful menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to meatballs and pine nuts in tomato sauce recipe. To make meatballs and pine nuts in tomato sauce you only need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Meatballs and pine nuts in tomato sauce:
- Prepare 600 grams minced beef/lamb
- Take 3 onions
- Take 2 cm cinnamon stick
- You need Half cup pine nuts
- Take 5 tomatos,finely chopped
- Use 2 table spoons tomato paste
- Provide Salt
- Use Black pepper
- You need 2 cloves
- Use Pinch nutmeg
- You need 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- Prepare 1 teaspoon paprika
- Use Half teaspoon corraindar powder
- Provide One-third cup fresh lemon juice
- Use Canola oil
Instructions to make Meatballs and pine nuts in tomato sauce:
- Prepare meatballs:grate one onion, mix and knead well with minced meat along with salt, black pepper and paprika. Keep in fridge for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, in a large non stick pan, heat some oil. Make meatballs size of a walnut with your hands. Brown them in oil until sealed(not dry). With slotted spoon take them and put in other plate.
- In a pot, heat some oil, dice other two onions. Fry onions until translucent. Add cinnamon, cumin, corriander and cloves and pinch of nutmeg. Saute few seconds. Now add tomatos and saute more. Add tomato paste and enough water. Bring it to boil. Add meatballs and lower the flame to medium. Cover the pot and let the sauce get thick about 45 minutes. Add lemon juice. Turn off the heat.
- Meanwhile roast pine nuts(Almonds) in orher pan.
- Pour Dawood basha in serving plate and top it with roasted pine nuts. Enjoy!
If you find this Meatballs and pine nuts in tomato sauce recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.