Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Flower Gujiya recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Flower Gujiya recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Flower Gujiya recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about Choosing Wholesome Fast Food.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to perform all of their own cooking. This is actually very true. From time to time, though, the last thing you need is to have to prepare a meal from scratch. Sometimes you just want to hit the drive through on the way home and call it a day. There is no reason that you shouldn’t be able to do that once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because a lot of the well-known fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here’s how it’s possible to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food place.
Go for the side dishes. It wasn’t that long ago that all you could get at a fast food cafe was French Fries. Now virtually all of the popular fast food places have expanded their menus. There are many salads around now. Chili is definitely yet another option. Baked potatoes can also be ordered. You can make fruit. There are a lot of possibilities that you can choose that do not force you to eat foods that have been deep fried. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” aim to make a meal out of side dishes. This helps you keep the calorie count low and reduce your fat intake.
Logic states that that one the easiest way to stay healthy and balanced is to avoid the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make great choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through from time to time. Every now and then, permitting someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about going to the drive through when you make healthy and balanced decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to flower gujiya recipe. You can have flower gujiya using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Flower Gujiya:
- Use For dough:
- Take 250 grms all-purpose flour/maida
- Prepare 2 tbsp ghee
- Provide Pinch Salt
- Prepare as required Water
- You need For stuffing:
- Provide 2 tbsp ghee
- Use 2 tbsp semolina/rava
- Prepare 1 cup desiccated coconut
- Prepare 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- Get 3-4 tbsp mixed dryfruits finely chopped
- Take 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Provide as required Ghee for frying
Instructions to make Flower Gujiya:
- Mix the flour, salt, and warm ghee well. Add water gradually and knead the dough. Cover and keep aside for 30 minutes.
- For stuffing, heat ghee in a pan and add rava. Roast for 3-4 minutes on medium flame.
- Add coconut, cardamom powder, dryfruits, and stir for 2-3 minutes more. Turn off the flame, add powder sugar, and mix well. keep aside.
- Now Divide the dough into small portions. Roll thin and make a square by cutting off the edges. Now fold inside from all 4 sides.
- Flip it and place the stuffing in the center. Now fold and press the opposite sides and join the sides as shown.
- Flip and open the petals. Flip again and gently press the corners to get the flower shape.
- Deep fry in ghee on low to medium flame till turns light golden.
If you find this Flower Gujiya recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.