Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Sugar Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sugar Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is actually very true. But occasionally the last thing you would like to do is prepare a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Sometimes almost all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be plagued by guilt about slipping on your diet. You are able to do this because many of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here is the way to eat healthy and balanced when you hit the drive through.
Pick out a drive through for a restaurant which is known for catering to people with healthy palates. For instance, Arby’s doesn’t offer hamburgers. You could eat roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads as a substitute. Wendy’s, while no stranger to the hamburger, also includes a lot of alternative meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Not every thing is McDonalds with its deep fried chicken parts and also other terribly unfit items.
Logic claims that one the simplest way to stay healthy is to avoid the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make beneficial choices, there’s no reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Sometimes the best thing is to let someone else create your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about visiting the drive through when you make healthy and balanced decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sugar cookies recipe. You can cook sugar cookies using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sugar Cookies:
- Provide 2 Cups Self-raising flour
- Use 1 Cup Sugar (Granulated)
- Prepare 1/2 Cup Butter
- Provide 1 Egg
- Prepare 1-2 Tsp Vanilla extract
Instructions to make Sugar Cookies:
- Cream your butter and sugar
- Nice and creamy!
- Add add in your egg and vanilla
- Beat those together just until combined
- Now add in your flour slowly
- Divide dough into 2 and form a disk then wrap with cling film and chill in refrigerator for 30 mins at least. This dough lasts in the fridge for 3 months!
- After chilling, Dust your surface with flour and place your dough on top I rolled my dough into a ball first
- Roll out until thickness desired
- Cut out your cookie Peices and place on parchment/baking paper
- Brush off excess flour carefully and place into preheated oven at 140°C fan oven. (Approx. 180°C normal oven.) for around 8-12 mins or until golden
If you find this Sugar Cookies recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.