Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Tinklee's Mushroom & Bacon Stuffing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tinklee's Mushroom & Bacon Stuffing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about Deciding on Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is really very true. But at times the last thing you want to do is make a whole meal for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just want to reach the drive through along the way home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you have the ability to do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet? You are capable of doing this because many of the popular joints are now marketing “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food spot.
Aim toward the side dishes. It wasn’t so long ago that French Fries were your sole side dish selection at a restaurant. Today almost all of the most popular fast food franchises have amplified their choices. There are lots of salads available today. You may also select Chili. You can get a baked potato. You can get fruit. There are lots of healthful options that do not consist of putting something deep fried into your body. When you get your dinner through a drive through window, choose side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. When you do this you are able to keep your fat content and also calorie counts low.
Simple reason states that the best way to lose pounds and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make good choices, there’s no reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. Often what you require most is just to have another person do the cooking. If you choose healthy products, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tinklee's mushroom & bacon stuffing recipe. You can cook tinklee's mushroom & bacon stuffing using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tinklee's Mushroom & Bacon Stuffing:
- Use 1 cup butter
- Prepare 5 celery stalks - sliced up
- Prepare 2 onions - chopped
- Get 1 lb mushrooms - chopped up
- Use 1 lb bacon -cooked and crumbled up
- Use 2 box herbed stuffing
- Prepare 2 tbsp finely chopped thyme
- Get 1 tbsp finely chopped rosemary
- Get 1 tbsp finely chopped sage
- Provide 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Take 2 1/3 cup chicken stock
Instructions to make Tinklee's Mushroom & Bacon Stuffing:
- in a saute pan melt butter over medium heat, add onion and celery and cook till almost translucent, then add your chopped mushrooms and cook till mushrooms are done
- In a large bowl pour both bags of stuffing mix, add your onion,celery and mushroom mixture, chopped thyme, chopped rosemary, chopped sage, black pepper and crumbled up bacon and mix up till it is all nicely mixed together
- now mix in 1 & 1/2 cups of the chicken broth into the stuffing mix till well combined
- spread into a greased 13"x 9" baking dish, then pour the rest of the chicken broth evenly over stuffing
- bake @ 350°F for 30-45mins till done
If you find this Tinklee's Mushroom & Bacon Stuffing recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.