Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Savory Sausage Stuffing recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Savory Sausage Stuffing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Savory Sausage Stuffing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Exactly Why Are Apples So Good With Regard To Your Health.
Everyone has heard the phrase “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, however the question is, is this really a true statement. Many men and women have lived with this school of thought for many years, and they also pass this on to their children. This particular thought can be observed in country’s all around the world and people follow it as gospel with out ever finding out why they should eat an apple a day. You will be delighted to know that we have carried out a little research, and we are going to explain to you why this is regarded as a miracle fruit.
Based on another study, apples also can have great results on your brain. These studies indicated that the ingredients in apples have the capacity to help keep your brain cells from deteriorating as we grow older. And naturally thanks to this component in apples, they’re able to essentially reduce Alzheimer’s symptoms.
I am hoping I have revealed some information that explained why apples are so good. In this article we just dealt with several of the benefits of eating an apple a day. You will be able to find many more benefits for your health when it comes to apples. When you go shopping again, be sure to purchase some apples, their in the produce isle. These apples can certainly wind up helping you to live a longer as well as healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to savory sausage stuffing recipe. To make savory sausage stuffing you only need 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Savory Sausage Stuffing:
- Prepare 1 Loaf Wheat Bread Rhodes ™ White or Dough , baked and cubed
- Use 1 pound sausage ground
- You need 1 yellow onion medium , chopped
- Prepare 2 - 3 celery ribs , chopped
- Take 1 cup mushrooms sliced fresh
- Get 1 cup carrots grated
- Prepare 1/2 cup almonds slivered , toasted
- Prepare 1/2 cup chicken broth
- Use 1/4 cup butter , melted
- Get 1/4 cup parsley minced fresh
- Get 1 egg , beaten
- Take 2 teaspoons sage rubbed
- You need 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon pepper
Instructions to make Savory Sausage Stuffing:
- Place cubed bread in a large bowl. Brown sausage over medium heat until no longer pink. Add onion, celery, mushrooms and carrots and cook an additional 5 minutes. Add sausage mixture to bread cubes and toss to mix. Add all remaining ingredients and toss until well blended.
- Place in a sprayed 2 quart baking dish. Cover with foil and bake at 350°F 30 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 10-15 minutes or until nicely browned.
If you find this Savory Sausage Stuffing recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.