Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Vickys Chocolate Orange Christmas Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Chocolate Orange Christmas Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Chocolate Orange Christmas Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about Deciding on Wholesome Fast Food.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is certainly very good advice. Once in a while, though, you absolutely do not need to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you just want to visit the drive through while you are on your way home and complete the day. There is simply no reason you shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is possible because plenty of the popular fast food destinations making the effort to make their menus healthier now. Here’s how it’s possible to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food place.
Your drink ought to be water or juice or milk. Drinking a large soft drink allows hundreds of empty fat laden calories into your diet. A solitary serving of soda is commonly thought to be eight ounces. That portion typically contains at least a hundred calories and more than a few tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food soft drink sizes start at twenty ounces. It is usually a minimum of 30 ounces. This shows that your drink on it’s own will put dozens of ounces of sugar into your body as well as several thousand empty calories. Milk, fruit juices and also plain water are much healthier options.
Traditional logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and shed pounds is to drop the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a number of good choices and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Occasionally, letting someone else cook dinner is just what you require. If you choose healthy items, the guilt usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys chocolate orange christmas pudding, gf df ef sf nf vegan recipe. You can have vickys chocolate orange christmas pudding, gf df ef sf nf vegan using 18 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vickys Chocolate Orange Christmas Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan:
- You need 350 g mixed dried fruit - raisins, currants, sultanas, cherries
- Get 100 g medjool dates, pitted
- Get 3 tbsp Brandy
- Provide 150 g gluten-free breadcrumbs
- Use 120 g dark brown sugar
- You need 55 g gluten-free flour
- Get 3 tbsp cornflour / cornstarch
- Use 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- Get 2 tsp baking powder
- You need 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Take 1/2 tsp Sweet Mixed Spice for baking
- Provide 1/4 tsp xanthan gum
- You need 2 oranges, zested and juiced (100ml juice)
- Get 80 ml water
- Provide 60 ml olive oil
- Take 4 tbsp Cointrea
- Prepare 1 tsp orange extract / flavouring
- Provide 100 g choc chips such as Enjoy Life or Moo Free brands
Steps to make Vickys Chocolate Orange Christmas Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan:
- Soak the dried fruit and chopped dates in the Brandy the night before making the pudding
- Grease a 2 pint / 1.2 litre pudding basin with some olive oil and cut a circle of parchment paper to line the bottom
- Mix together the breadcrumbs, sugar, flour, cornflour, cocoa powder, baking powder, xanthan gum and spices together in a mixing bowl
- Stir in the orange juice and orange zest, water, olive oil, Cointrea and orange extract
- Fold in the soaked fruit and the chocolate chips
- Pour the mixture into the pudding basin
- Cut another circle of parchment paper to fit the top of the basin like a lid
- Cover with foil, making sure it's scrunched tight around the top of the bowl
- Put the pudding basin inside a large pot and pour hot water inside the pot so it comes halfway up the side of the basin
- Cover the pot and start the water simmering. Leave the pudding in to steam for 3 & 1/2 hours
- Remove the basin from the pot and set aside to cool, still covered, for 30 minutes
- Turn out onto a plate if serving
- Serve immediately with some warm custard, ice cream or chocolate sauce or let cool fully, wrap in clingfilm and keep in the fridge. The pudding will keep for at least 4 weeks chilled in the fridge. To reheat simply put back in the bowl, recover and resteam for 2 hours until warmed through
- Merry Christmas!
If you find this Vickys Chocolate Orange Christmas Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.