Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Tomato Stew recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Tomato Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Just about any article you read about restoring your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some worth to that. From time to time, though, the last thing you choose is to have to make meals from scratch. Once in a while you just want to check out the drive through while you’re on your way home and finish the day. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? You are able to do this because lots of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here is the way to find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Visit a drive through at a place that has made it a practice to provide healthier options to people. For instance, Arby’s doesn’t provide hamburgers. Instead, a person’s selections include things like roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. While Wendy’s has served hamburgers for decades, they also have quite a few other healthy options like salads, baked potatoes and chili. Most fast food restaurants will not stoop to the poor lows seen at McDonalds.
Logic says that one of the best ways to stay healthy and balanced is to avoid the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a few good selections and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes what you require most is just to have someone else do the cooking. If you ultimately choose healthy items, the shame usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato stew recipe. You can have tomato stew using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tomato Stew:
- Take 1 kg ripe tomatoes/or you can use the caned ones
- You need 400 g minced meat
- Get 1 large onion
- You need 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Get 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Get 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Get 1/2 black pepper
Instructions to make Tomato Stew:
- If you use fresh tomatoes,soak them in boiling water so as you can easily remove the skin
- Chop the skinless tomatoes.
- In the stew pot,add vegetable oil, when it is hot add the chopped onion,stir until they have a golden colour,then add minced meat stir well then add the seasoning,then add chopped tomatoes,mix well
- Lower the heat,cover the pot,leave them to be cooked lowly (if you see that it needs water add water),
- In case of caned tomatoes you don't have to add water
- It is served hot next to rice
If you find this Tomato Stew recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.