Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Apple and date muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple and date muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to do all of their own cooking. This is actually very true. But sometimes the last thing you wish to do is make a whole meal for yourself and your family. Once in a while you need to pay a visit to the drive through when you are on your way home and finish the day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be plagued by remorse about slipping on your diet. This is possible because an abundance of the popular fast food spots making the effort to make their menus healthy now. Here is the way to find healthy food at the drive through.
Concentrate on the sides. It was not that long ago that all you could get in a fast food restaurant was French Fries. Now just about all of the famous fast food places have expanded their menus. Now you can find a variety of salads. You may also choose Chili. You can also purchase a baked potato. Fruit is usually obtainable. There are plenty of wholesome options that do not include things like putting something deep fried into your body. When you order your dinner through a drive through window, opt for side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. You’ll keep your calorie and fatty food count lower and escape dedication.
Fundamental logic states that the proper way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. While, in most cases, this is a good strategy, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes the thing you need is to let other people produce your dinner. When you choose healthy menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to apple and date muffins recipe. You can have apple and date muffins using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Apple and date muffins:
- Get the dry
- Get 210 g plain flour
- Take 75 g sugar
- Take 1 tsp Baking powder
- Take Pinch fine salt
- Prepare the wet
- You need 1 egg
- Prepare 75 ml milk
- Prepare 75 ml oil
- Provide the fruit
- Use 2 apples, peeled, cored, chopped
- You need 1 cup dates
- You need 75 ml boiling water
- Prepare 1 tsp bicarbonate soda (baking soda)
Steps to make Apple and date muffins:
- Begin by adding destoned and chopped (or roughly torn) dates and the apples together with the boiling water and bicarb. Let sit and allow to cool. You can leave this to soak for an hour or so especially if you're dates are quite dry.
- Measure dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl. Whisk together by hand to get some air into it.
- Measure wet ingredients in jug and roughly beat egg into the milk and oil.
- Finally, dump all three mixtures together and stir with a spoon till fairly well combined.
- Spoon into a lined muffin tray and bake in preheated fan oven at 180°c for about 20 minutes. They should look well risen and caramel brown when done.
- Serve warm, or cold. As a snack by itself or even as a dessert with custard or cream out ice cream!
If you find this Apple and date muffins recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.