Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best No Bake Fresh Strawberry Cheesecake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to No Bake Fresh Strawberry Cheesecake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Some Simple Explanations Why Eating Apples Is Good.
Every person has heard the words “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, however the question is, is this genuinely a true statement. You may know individuals that live by this and also request that their children live by this guideline as well. This thought is known all over the world and men and women just take it as fact without knowing if this is actually true. In our research we have found out why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be revealing that with you here.
Now the question is, why are these vitamins and minerals essential? Well first off there have been many studies done that report that eating apples can reduce the chance of various cancers. A number of the cancers that apples may help evade are breast, liver, lung and colon cancers. Just that one factor ought to be adequate reason for everybody to start eating apples.
And now you understand why individuals tell you that you ought to eat an apple every day. In this post we just dealt with a few of the benefits of eating an apple a day. It is possible to find many more benefits for your health when it comes to apples. I hope that the next time you go to the grocery store you find yourself getting plenty of apples. You will notice that your overall health could tremendously be benefited by eating apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to no bake fresh strawberry cheesecake recipe. You can cook no bake fresh strawberry cheesecake using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make No Bake Fresh Strawberry Cheesecake:
- Prepare Crust
- You need 1 packet ginger biscuits
- You need Half a packet tennis biscuits (You may use only ginger biscuits or only tennis biscuits, I used both to get the spiciness from ginger biscuits, and the chewy texture from tennis biscuits)
- Take 1/2 cup melted butter
- Use Filling
- You need 2 x 250g Smooth Cream Cheese
- Take 1 cup Double Thick Cream
- You need 2-3 tablespoons sugar
- Get 20-25 fresh strawberries
- You need 1 tablespoons lemon juice (optional)
- Prepare 1 drop vanilla essence (optional)
- Get 2 tablespoons strawberry jam
- Get Half teaspoon cornflour
Instructions to make No Bake Fresh Strawberry Cheesecake:
- Crush all the biscuits until they resemble course crumbs. All melted butter to the crumbs and mix into a semi moist base. Add more butter if necessary. Pat the base into the container of your choice which you will be setting your cheesecake in. Leave base to Set on fridge for about 30 minutes ☺
- Place all the strawberries in a blender and whizz into a smooth puree. Keep aside.
- Place both tubs of cream cheese into a bowl and beat until soft and smooth. Add the sugar and mix till sugar is well incorporated. Add the double thick cream and fold mixture till cream cheese and cream and come together
- Now take your strawberry puree and add a few tablespoons at a time to the cream cheese mixture. Blend well. Continue adding the puree in until it reaches your desired level of strawberry-ness😊. If you are adding lemon juice and vanilla essence you may add it now.
- Once you are happy with your filling, place it on top of the base. Decorate with strawberries as you wish. I used the strawberry jam, corn flour and left over puree, mixed it well and drizzled it onto my cheesecake to get more of a strawberry flavour! Freeze for 3 hours or over night! Enjoy❤
- And the most important ingredient in any meal is LOVE, and my kitty Moscow = Love 😊
If you find this No Bake Fresh Strawberry Cheesecake recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.