Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Yoghurt paprika tilapia with blue cheese dressing recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Yoghurt paprika tilapia with blue cheese dressing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Yoghurt paprika tilapia with blue cheese dressing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” article you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is actually very good guidance. But at times the last thing you wish to do is prepare a whole supper for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just want to go to the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? This is because many of the famous fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully when you’re at a fast food place.
Visit a drive through in a place that has made it a practice to offer healthier options to people. Arby’s for example, is void of burgers. Instead it is possible to choose from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps as well as other healthier items. Wendy’s, not surprisingly, is known for its square burgers, nevertheless the menu there has lots of wholesome choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Not every little thing is McDonalds featuring its deep fried chicken parts and also other terribly unfit items.
Simple sense states that the simplest way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet completely. While, usually, this is a good strategy, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. At times what you require most is just to have someone else do the cooking. When you select wholesome menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to yoghurt paprika tilapia with blue cheese dressing recipe. To cook yoghurt paprika tilapia with blue cheese dressing you only need 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Yoghurt paprika tilapia with blue cheese dressing:
- Provide 1 tilapia fillet washed and dried
- Take 3 tbsp plain yoghurt
- Use 1-2 tsp red paprika (make it 2 tsp for a spicier version)
- Prepare 1 tsp freshly grounded black pepper
- Provide to taste Salt
- You need 1-2 tbsp oil to pan sear the fish and veggies
- Provide Blue cheese dressing
- Prepare 1 slice blue cheese sub any cheese you like
- Provide 4 tbsp fresh ricotta cheese sub cream cheese
- Take 2 tbsp heavy cream
- You need 1 tbsp mixed herbs
- You need 1 garlic pod grated
- Prepare Juice of 1 lemon
- Use to taste Salt and pepper
- Provide Water to adjust consistency
- Use For the salad
- Prepare A few slices of bell peppers
- Use Half an iceberg lettuce
- Provide 1 handful spinach leaves
- You need 6-10 chopped almonds
- You need 4-5 cherries sub strawberries or a mix of berries
- Use Salt and pepper to sprinkle
Steps to make Yoghurt paprika tilapia with blue cheese dressing:
- Mix yoghurt with the spices and smear on both sides of the fish. Keep aside in the refrigerator to marinate for 10-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile wash and chop the greens to bite size. Chop the almonds and the berries. Keep aside.
- For the dressing, blend all the cheese, cream, garlic, lemon and spices until smooth. Add some water to adjust consistency. You can substitute any fresh cheese or cream cheese you have available. Do not use cheese slices, they won't blend easily.
- Heat a heavy pan, brush a little oil and grill the bell peppers with a sprinkle of salt and pepper. They will be charred in a minute. Flip to grill from both sides. In the same pan, sear the marinated fish in a tbsp of oil for 5-7minutes or until done. Let it cook fromone side for 4 minutes before flipping over. Dont flip too much to avoid breaking the fish.You can also bake the fish for 9-12minutes at 180 degrees. The exact time will depend on the size of the fish.
- To serve, toss in some salt and pepper with the greens. Arrange them on a plate. Lay the charred peppers and paprika tilapia on the greens and drizzle your blue cheese dressing. Serve hot with beverages of your choice. Enjoy!!
If you find this Yoghurt paprika tilapia with blue cheese dressing recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.