Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade Frozen Turkey Burgers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Frozen Turkey Burgers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Some Basic Explanations Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
On TV plus in magazines everybody is telling you to eat an apple a day, having said that, have you ever asked yourself why? Many individuals have lived with this viewpoint for many years, and they also pass this on to their children. You will even find that people in other country’s also stick to this simple rule and they do not even know why. In our research we have found out why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be sharing that with you here.
I am sure you know that fruits and vegetables will supply you with many of the vitamins you need to have to stay healthy, and apples are typically the item that most people have in their houses, but why? Well lets take a look at the vitamins and minerals that you can find in just one apple. Apples consist of, manganese, phosphorus and calcium and all are great for your health, but there will also be many more healthy minerals in apples. And you will even discover vitamins in your apples like, vitamin A, B1, B2, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, B6, C, E, K and various other trace vitamins.
To conclude, I guess an apple a day definitely can keep the doctor away and now you recognize why. The huge benefits we covered are just a handful of of the benefits that eating apples can offer. It is possible to discover many more benefits for your health when it comes to apples. So do yourself a favor and grab some apples the next time you go to supermarkets. You will notice that your overall health can tremendously be benefited by eating apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade frozen turkey burgers recipe. To cook homemade frozen turkey burgers you need 17 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Frozen Turkey Burgers:
- Prepare Burger base
- You need 2 lb ground turkey
- Use 2/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs (Italian style) more or less as preferred
- Take 1 beaten egg
- Get 1 tbsp dried Italian seasoning blend
- Prepare 1 fresh ground pepper and sea salt (to taste)
- Provide "Additives"
- Get 1 sweet bell peppers (mix red, orange, yellow…about a 1/4 of each)
- Use 1 green onion (spring onion/ scallions)
- Get 1/2 small red onion (or any type)
- Take 4 clove garlic
- Provide 1 scotch bonnet or " seasoning peppers" or other hot pepper seeds removed (optional)
- Take Fixings/toppers/condiments
- Provide 1 burger bun of your preference (I like onion)
- Get 1 salad cream or hummus spread
- Prepare 1 slice of nice quality cheese (sharp or aged cheddar)
- Provide 1 alfalfa sprouts, and thinly sliced: seedless cucumbers, red onion, grape tomatoes, avocado, red, orange, or yellow bell peppers, mushrooms.
Instructions to make Homemade Frozen Turkey Burgers:
- MAKE THE PATTIES…
- Layer 2 cookie sheets with wax or parchment paper. Set aside.
- Mince veggies in the "Additives" section very finely (use a mini chopper or food processor if available) Total yield should be about 3/4 cup.
- Combine all burger mix ingredients with minced veggies in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Lay mixture on a smooth cutting board in a square or rectangle, divide into even sections depending on the size of your patties. (8-10)
- Roll each divided section into a ball then flatten into a burger shaped pattie.
- Coat patties lightly in flour (optional step), place on wax paper not touching. Freeze.
- Once fully frozen (overnight), cut the paper so each pattie has its own square. Store in a plastic freezer bag or other airtight container in the freezer.
- READY TO COOK?!!
- When ready to cook, take burger(s) out of freezer, set aside. Prepare bun and fixins.
- Heat nonstick skillet on medium with a tiny bit of oil. Carefully place frozen burger into pan. Sear for 1-2 min each side, reduce heat to med-low. Cook another 6-7 minutes each side, gently press pattie occasionally to flatten and expel excess liquid.
- Remove pattie to a plate and allow to cool for a minute, then pop onto the waiting bun with fixins. Press gently to squish to a manageable size that will fit your chompers, then let the challenge begin! It's a practiced art form to eat a tall burger, and be ready for fallout if you used alot of fixins!!
- Note: Can be cooked from frozen on a grillpress like a George Foreman (about 10 to 12 mins depending on grill, follow manufacturer cooking recommendations. Flip once 90° turn after 5 min for grid marks). And for you low carbers, serve bunless atop a bed of mixed baby greens and choice of toppers.
If you find this Homemade Frozen Turkey Burgers recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.