Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pork rib soup with pickled mustard greens recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork rib soup with pickled mustard greens recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some value to that. But at times the last thing you would like to do is prepare a whole supper for yourself and your family. Once in a while you only want to pay a visit to the drive through while you’re on your way home and complete the day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be tormented by guilt about slipping on your diet. You are able to do this because lots of the popular joints are now marketing “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here is the way to find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Select a drive through for a restaurant which is known for catering to people with healthy palates. For instance, Arby’s doesn’t provide hamburgers. As an alternative you’ll be able to select from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps and other healthier items. Wendy’s, although no stranger to the hamburger, likewise includes plenty of additional meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Not everything is McDonalds featuring its deep fried chicken parts and also other terribly unhealthy items.
Simple logic states that the simplest way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet completely. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a couple of good selections and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. At times what you need most is just to have someone else do the cooking. When you select wholesome menu items, you do not have to feel terrible about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pork rib soup with pickled mustard greens recipe. You can have pork rib soup with pickled mustard greens using 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pork rib soup with pickled mustard greens:
- Take Pork rib seasoning:
- Prepare 750 g Pork Ribs
- You need 2 tablespoons Shaoshing rice wine
- Prepare 2 tablespoon light soy sauce
- Provide Searing ribs:
- Get 2 tablespoons cooking oil (any is fine depending on your preference)
- Provide 1 large white or red onion, chopped into quarter slices
- Get 2 stalks spring onions, roughly chopped
- Use 2 green parts spring onions, bias chopped
- Use Vegetables:
- Use 3 large cloves of garlic, crushed
- Prepare 4 slices Ginger
- Provide 4 fresh red chillies
- Provide 1 teaspoon Chilli flakes
- Prepare 2 large carrots, chopped into ½ inch half circles
- Use 1 packet pickled Mustard Greens
- Get 1 medium size daikon, cut into ½ inch quarter rounds, optional
- Prepare 2 sweetcorn cobs, chopped into 8-12 pieces
- Take Handful whole button mushrooms
- Get Salt and pepper for seasoning
- Get Hot water, enough to cover the meat and vegetables
- Get Watercress (optional)
Steps to make Pork rib soup with pickled mustard greens:
- Pre-marinade the pork ribs with Shaoshing rice wine and soy sauce. Let that rest for half an hour at room temperature.
- In the meantime prepare the vegetables and set side on a large plate. For the pickled mustard greens, trim the bottom of and then separate each of the leaves.
- In a large stockpot or pot on medium high heat, add cooking oil and let it heat up. Once oil is hot enough, place the pork ribs into the pot to sear the meat. Sear the meats on all side. When the meat has seared add the onions and half amount of spring onion stalks. Using a wooden spoon, stir to coat the onions and spring onions with the rich flavours at the bottom of the pot.
- Add garlic, ginger and stir for about a minute, then fresh chillis, chill flakes and mix. Now add the carrots into the pot and stir for 30 seconds.
- Add the bottoms of the pickled mustard greens, green part and the remaining spring onion stalks, daikon (optional) and stir together. Into the pot add liquid from the mustard greens and give it another stir. Pour in hot boiling water and fill the pot to the top, until the meat and vegetables are fully covered. Cover with a lid.
- Bring to a boil and skim scum off the impurities coming from the meat. This will give the soup a more refined taste. Turn the heat to medium low and cover again. Let it simmer for 20 to 30 minutes to ensure all of the rich flavours come together. Simmer until the pork rib become tender and daikon is soft.
- Place the sweet corn on the outer edges of the pot, let the soup simmer for another 20 minutes and cover. Then add the watercress (optional) using a wooden spoon to push it into the soup.
- Finally add the button mushrooms, cover again and let it simmer for a further 5 minutes.
- In a serving bowl, add one or two pieces of pork rib, sweet corn and mustard greens. Then using ladle scoop the other vegetables and the soup into the bowl. Serve and eat immediately while hot. This can also be served with a bowl of rice on the side.
If you find this Pork rib soup with pickled mustard greens recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.