Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mung daal halwa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mung daal halwa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Almost every single article about reducing your weight and getting healthy tells readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and that they need to do all of their own cooking. This is certainly excellent information. From time to time, though, you definitely do not wish to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes just about all you want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be tormented by remorse about slipping on your diet. You are capable of doing this because most of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here is the way to find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Go with the side dishes. It wasn’t so long ago that French Fries were your only side dish choice at a restaurant. Now lots of the fast food menus have been widened quite a bit. There are lots of salads available these days. You can get chili. You can also buy a baked potato. Fruit is normally offered. There are a lot of alternatives that don’t require eating something deep fried. When you buy your dinner through a drive through window, select side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. You’ll maintain your calorie and fatty food count very low and escape commitment.
Standard logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and lose weight is to skip the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make beneficial choices, there’s no reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. Sometimes what you need is to let someone else produce your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about going to the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mung daal halwa recipe. To make mung daal halwa you only need 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mung daal halwa:
- Get 1 n 1/2 cup mung daal soaked
- Take 4 tbspn ghee
- Use 2 cup milk
- Prepare 1 n 1/2 cup sugar
- Take Dry fruits of your choice
Instructions to make Mung daal halwa:
- Soaked mung daal for 2-3 hrs in warm water.. After that strain it n make a fine paste in mixer.
- Heat a pan add ghee and than the daal paste.. Flame should be middum low in making the halwa.. Continuously roast it till it change it colour..
- Once the colour is changed add milk to it and again stir it than add sugar and stir it till it start becoming thick.. Now can add dry fruit and stir continuously till it starts leaving the sides of the pan..
- Our delicious hot n sweet halwa is ready to serve and eat.. Garnish it with cashew, coconut powder or whatever dry fruits you like and enjoy..
If you find this Mung daal halwa recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.