Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cod fillet with wine, honey, mustard and thyme recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cod fillet with wine, honey, mustard and thyme recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Could Certainly Have Enormous Benefits For Your Health.
Everyone has heard the words “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, nevertheless the question is, is this genuinely a true statement. Many individuals have lived with this school of thought for many years, and they also pass this on to their children. This thought is known all over the world and individuals just take it as fact without knowing if this is actually true. In our research we have learned why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be discussing that with you here.
I am sure you know that produce will provide you with many of the vitamins you need to stay healthy, and apples are typically the item that most men and women have in their houses, but why? Well lets check out the vitamins and minerals that you can discover in just one apple. Several of the major minerals that you’ll discover in apples are potassium, calcium, phosphorus, manganese, iron, sodium, copper and zinc, along with other trace minerals. And you’ll even come across vitamins in your apples such as, vitamin A, B1, B2, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, B6, C, E, K and various other trace vitamins.
And now you understand why people tell you that you should eat an apple every day. In the following paragraphs we just discussed a few of the benefits of eating an apple a day. If you look and ask around, you will come to see that the benefits can seem to be limitless. I am hoping that the the very next time you go to the food store you find yourself getting plenty of apples. These apples can certainly end up helping you to live a longer and also healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cod fillet with wine, honey, mustard and thyme recipe. To cook cod fillet with wine, honey, mustard and thyme you need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cod fillet with wine, honey, mustard and thyme:
- Get 6 cod fillets
- Get 300 g baby carrots
- Use 2 medium sized zucchinis
- Take 2 large tomatoes cut into round slices
- Take 1 large dry onion cut into slices
- Use 1 cup white wine
- Get 1 cup olive oil
- Take 2 tbsp mustard
- Use 2 tbsp honey
- Provide salt
- Get freshly ground pepper
- Get fresh or dried thyme
Instructions to make Cod fillet with wine, honey, mustard and thyme:
- Wash the cod fillets and drain them thoroughly.
- Spread the tomato slices evenly in a baking tray.
- Spread the onion slices on top of the tomatoes.
- Cut the zucchinis into round slices and spread them evenly in the baking tray together with the baby carrots.
- Place the cod fillets on top, and prepare the sauce!
- Place the wine, olive oil, mustard, honey, thyme, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix until they are thoroughly combined, then pour the sauce over the fillets and vegetables.
- Bake at 180°C using the uper and lower heating elements for about 30 minutes.
- The flavors from the wine, honey and mustard are amazing.
If you find this Cod fillet with wine, honey, mustard and thyme recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.