Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Methi Mooli paratha recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Methi Mooli paratha recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Methi Mooli paratha recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Several Simple Explanations Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
On TV plus in magazines everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, having said that, have you ever asked yourself why? Many men and women have lived with this school of thought for many years, and they additionally pass this on to their children. This thought can be identified in country’s all around the world and individuals follow it as gospel with out ever finding out why they should eat an apple a day. In our research we have discovered why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be sharing that with you here.
According to another study, apples also can have positive results on your brain. While doing their study they discovered that, quercetin, which is located in apples helps maintain healthier brain cells. And of course thanks to this element in apples, they can in fact reduce Alzheimer’s symptoms.
In conclusion, I guess an apple a day definitely can keep the doctor away and now you recognize why. The advantages we covered are only a couple of of the benefits that eating apples can provide. In the event you look and ask around, you are going to come to see that the benefits can appear limitless. So do yourself a favor and pick up some apples the next time you go to the grocery store. You will find that your overall health can significantly be benefited by consuming apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to methi mooli paratha recipe. You can have methi mooli paratha using 11 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Methi Mooli paratha:
- Prepare 2 cup Whole Wheat Flour -
- Get as needed Water
- Prepare 1/2 cup Fenugreek (methi) leaves
- Get 1/2 cup Grated Radish(mooli)
- Use 1 tsp Coriander leaves (chopped)
- Use 1/2 tsp Red Chilli powder
- Take 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- Use 1/3 tsp Garam Masala powder
- Get to taste Salt
- Get 1 tsp Oil
- You need as needed Ghee
Steps to make Methi Mooli paratha:
- Take whole wheat flour in a big bowl.
- Add oil in dough.
- Knead a sift dough with help of water.
- Keep aside the dough.
- Wash and chop methi leaves.
- Add grated mooli in it.
- Add all spices.
- Add salt and mix well.
- Squeeze excess water from this mixture.
- Make big lemon size balls from dough.
- Flatten each balls using your hand.
- Keep stuffing mixture on it.
- Fill stuffing mixture and close all edges.
- Roll out carefully thick parathas.
- Cook all parathas on hot tava.
- Apply butter on parathas.
- Enjoy hot methi mooli parathas with green coriander chutney.
If you find this Methi Mooli paratha recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.