Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” article you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some benefit to that. But occasionally the last thing you want to do is make a whole meal for yourself and your family. Once in a while you just want to check out the drive through while you’re on your way home and finish the day. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? This is because most popular fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here is how you can eat healthy and balanced when you reach the drive through.
Focus on the sides. It wasn’t that long ago that all you could get in a fast food diner was French Fries. Now most of the fast food selections have been widened quite a bit. There are lots of salads out there these days. You can get chili. Baked potatoes can also be purchased. You can get fruit. There are a lot of possibilities that don’t require eating one thing deep fried. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” make an effort to build a meal out of side dishes. You’ll keep your calorie and fatty food count low and save yourself time and effort.
Logic says that one the simplest way to stay healthy is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a number of good decisions and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes what you require most is just to have another person do the cooking. When you select healthful menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy broccoli and blue cheese soup! recipe. To make healthy broccoli and blue cheese soup! you only need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Healthy Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup!:
- Prepare 1 broccoli head
- Take 2 celery sticks
- Get 1 onion
- Prepare 1 clove garlic
- Provide Olive oil
- Use 1 litre chicken or vegetable stock
- Prepare 100 g Blue cheese or stilton
- Prepare Black pepper to season
Instructions to make Healthy Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup!:
- Peel the garlic, trim and roughly chop the celery and broccoli.
- Heat a splash of oil in a pan, then soften the garlic, onion, and celery for about 2 to 3 minutes
- Add the broccoli and soften for another 2 to 3 minutes
- If you have pre made stock, then great! I don’t so I will use 1 litre of HOT water, 2 chicken stock and 1 vegetable stock cube. Add the cubes to the water and make sure they dissolve
- Add the stock to the pan, season with black pepper and cover and leave to simmer until broccoli is cooked. (Approx 15 minutes)
- Carefully pour the contents into a food processor and blend until smooth TOP TIP - don’t try to tip the soup directly from the pan as it goes EVERYWHERE. Use a ladle…. it’s much easier!!!
- Stir in your crumbled cheese, allowing a few lumps to remain. I have used 100g but if you want a stronger flavour, add more. Season with black pepper and salt (remember the stock already contains salt) according to your tastes and serve.
If you find this Healthy Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup! recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.