Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Salmon Burgers with Teriyaki-Mayonnaise Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salmon Burgers with Teriyaki-Mayonnaise Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about Choosing Wholesome Fast Food.
Just about any article you read about restoring your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some value to this. Once in a while, though, you definitely do not want to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just would like to go to the drive through along the way home and call it a day. There is no reason that you shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. You can do this because most of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here is how you can find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Pick water, juice or perhaps milk as a beverage. Choosing a large soft drink as your beverage gives hundreds of harmful calories to your meal. One serving of soda pop is eight ounces. That portion typically includes a minimum of a hundred calories and more than a few tablespoons of sugar. A fast food soda is almost always a minimum of twenty ounces. It is frequently at least 30 ounces. Choosing a soda as your beverage boosts your calorie absorption by thousands and adds way too much sugar to your diet. It is much healthier to select milk, juice or regular water.
Logic states that that one the easiest way to stay healthy is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a couple of good selections and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes what you need is to let another person create your dinner. If you ultimately choose healthy items, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to salmon burgers with teriyaki-mayonnaise sauce recipe. To cook salmon burgers with teriyaki-mayonnaise sauce you need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Salmon Burgers with Teriyaki-Mayonnaise Sauce:
- Get 4 slice Fresh salmon filets
- Use -The burger ingredients:
- Get 1/2 Onion
- Provide 1/2 Egg
- You need 66 ml Panko
- You need 2 tbsp Milk
- Take 1 Salt and coarsely ground black pepper
- Get -For the Teriyaki sauce:
- You need 4 tbsp each Soy sauce, sake, mirin
- You need -For the Mayo-sauce
- Provide 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- Use 2 tsp Lemon juice
Instructions to make Salmon Burgers with Teriyaki-Mayonnaise Sauce:
- Take the skin and bones off the salmon filets and chop up finely. If you don't have a food processor, use a kitchen knife for this task.
- Put the chopped up salmon and the burger ingredients in a bowl, and mix well together with your hands.
- Divide the mixture into 4 portions and form into patties.
- Make the 2 sauces. Just mix the ingredients together. You can use bottled lemon juice if you like.
- Put 1 tablespoon of oil in a frying pan, and pan fry the patties over medium heat until golden brown on both sides. They will cook faster if you place a lid over the pan.
- When the patties are cooked, wipe out any excess oil from the pan and add the teriyaki sauce.
- Coat the burgers with the sauce over high heat. Reduce just enough so that there's still some sauce left over to pour over the burgers when serving.
- Transfer the burgers to serving plates. I added a cabbage and bell pepper stir-fry. Pour any leftover teriyaki sauce from the pan over the burgers.
- Add some mayonnaise-sauce and it's done.
If you find this Salmon Burgers with Teriyaki-Mayonnaise Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.