Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Tofu & Grilled Pak Choi & Sweet and Sour Cucumber recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tofu & Grilled Pak Choi & Sweet and Sour Cucumber recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tofu & Grilled Pak Choi & Sweet and Sour Cucumber recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Several Simple Explanations Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
I am certain you’ve heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is important? This is a thing that many men and women live by and they also ensure their children are eating at least one apple a day. This particular thought can be identified in country’s all around the world and men and women follow it as gospel with out ever learning why they should eat an apple a day. You will be pleased to know that we have completed a little research, and we are going to tell you why this is considered a miracle fruit.
One more thing that has been found is that apples can furthermore help your heart. With all the substances that you will find in apples, which includes fiber, they work together to help your heart health. You may also be surprised to discover that another way apples will help your heart is by lowering cholesterol. The one thing you should understand is that many of the ingredients for a healthy heart are found in the skin of the apple. And your best choice is to locate a local farm that grows just organic apples and be sure you eat the skin also so you can get the most advantages of the apple.
And now you understand why people tell you that you need to eat an apple every day. The huge benefits we covered are only a handful of of the benefits that eating apples can provide. All of the benefits would take us to much time to include in this post, but the information is out there. So do yourself a favor and pick up some apples the next time you go to the grocery store. It can really help your health and wellbeing for short term and for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tofu & grilled pak choi & sweet and sour cucumber recipe. To cook tofu & grilled pak choi & sweet and sour cucumber you need 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tofu & Grilled Pak Choi & Sweet and Sour Cucumber:
- You need Rice
- Provide 2 pak choi
- Use 20 ml soy sauce
- Prepare 12 sprigs fresh coriander
- Provide 20 g sesame seeds
- Get 4 tbsp sunflower oil
- Use Sweet and sour cucumber
- Prepare 1 cucumber
- Take 2 tbsp rice vinegar or white wine vinegar
- Provide 2 tsp sugar
- Provide Tofu marinade
- Prepare 400 g tofu
- Prepare 4 cm ginger
- Get 2 cloves garlic
- Get 4 tbsp ketjap
- Get 20 ml soy sauce
- You need Sambal
Instructions to make Tofu & Grilled Pak Choi & Sweet and Sour Cucumber:
- Cut the cucumber into small cubes and mix in a bowl with the white wine or rice vinegar and sugar. Let the sweet and sour absorb, occasionally toss.
- Meanwhile, peel and grate the ginger with a fine grater. Press the garlic or chop finely. In a small bowl mix the soy sauce with the ginger, garlic, soy sauce, ketjap and sambal to taste. Mix 3/4 of the marinade with the tofu cubes.
- Cut the pak choi lengthwise. Coarsely chop the coriander.
- Heat half of the sunflower oil in a skillet or grill pan with a lid over medium heat. Place the pak choi with the cut side down in the pan and fry for 4-5 minutes. Pour 20 ml soy sauce and 1 tbsp water per person over the pak choi, and steam with the lid on the pan for another 4-5 minutes, or until soft.
- Meanwhile, heat another skillet, without butter or oil, over medium heat and fry the sesame seeds until golden brown. Remove from the pan and store separately. Add the remaining sunflower oil to the pan and fry the marinated tofu cubes for 4-5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve the rice with the grilled pak choi, the sweet and sour cucumber and the tofu cubes. Garnish with the sesame seeds, the remaining marinade and the coriander. Enjoy! :)
If you find this Tofu & Grilled Pak Choi & Sweet and Sour Cucumber recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.