Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked brie bites recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked brie bites recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about Deciding on Healthy Fast Food.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is actually very true. But occasionally the last thing you want to do is put together a whole supper for yourself and your family. Once in a while you need to check out the drive through while you are on your way home and complete the day. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet? This is because a lot of the famous fast food restaurants on the market are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here is how to eat healthy and balanced when you hit the drive through.
Aim at the side dishes. It was not that long ago that all you could get in a fast food cafe was French Fries. Today the majority of the most popular fast food franchises have enhanced their products. Now lots of them offer salads. You could get chili. Baked potatoes can even be purchased. You can pick fruit. There are plenty of healthy options that do not include things like putting something deep fried into your body. When you order your meal through a drive through window, choose side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. When you do this you are able to keep your fat content as well as your calorie counts low.
Basic reason states that the best way to lose weight and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet completely. While, for the most part, this is a good plan, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes what you need is to let other people produce your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about visiting the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked brie bites recipe. To make baked brie bites you need 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked brie bites:
- Get 1 package cinnamon raisin mochi and
- Prepare 3 - 4 Tablespoons olive oil
- Use 1 small wheel of brie
- Take 20 apricots
- You need 1/4 - 1/2 Cup water
- You need 1 lemon , zested
Instructions to make Baked brie bites:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Cut mochi into 1” bites (16 squares) and then cut each square into thirds lengthwise to create thin cracker like squares
- Grease cookie sheet with olive oil then brush each side of mochi “cracker” with olive oil and then place on cookie sheet, leaving room on each side.continue with rest of mochi. cook in oven for 7-8 minutes or until golden. remove from oven and set aside
- Reduce oven head to 375 degrees
- To make apricot preserves, place chopped apricots in a small saucepan + add water, making sure to not cover the apricots, but get close to doing so. add in lemon zest.
- Cook over low heat, stirring frequently until water begins to absorb and apricots get soft. add more water if necessary. cook for 10 minutes or until mixture becomes preserve-like
- Begin to cut off small pieces of the brie and place on the cooked mochi. then spoon the apricot preserves on top of the brie. when all the mochis have been dressed, place in oven for 5 minutes or until brie begins to melt. remove + serve
If you find this Baked brie bites recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.