Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Creme caramel or caramel custard recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creme caramel or caramel custard recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creme caramel or caramel custard recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about Choosing Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every “get healthy” and “weight loss” article you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some value to that. Once in a while, though, you totally do not wish to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just wish to reach the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? You are able to do this because many of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here is the way to eat healthy when you hit the drive through.
Pick water, juice or perhaps milk as a drink. When you sip a large soft drink you are introducing a lot of empty calories to your day. One serving of soda pop is eight ounces. Those eight ounces usually are at least 100 calories and close to ten tablespoons of sugar. A fast food soft drink is typically at the very least twenty ounces. Thirty ounces, however, is a lot more common. This implies that your drink alone will put a multitude of ounces of sugar into your body as well as several thousand empty calories. Water, fruit juice and milk, on the other hand, are far better choices.
Logic says that one the simplest way to stay balanced is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a few good decisions and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Once in a while, allowing someone else cook dinner is just what you need. If you decide on healthy things, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creme caramel or caramel custard recipe. You can cook creme caramel or caramel custard using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Creme caramel or caramel custard:
- Take For the caramel sauce
- Use 1/4 cup sugar
- Take For the custard
- Get 4 tbsp vanilla custard powder
- You need 3/4 cup milk
- You need 3/4 cup curd
- You need 3/4 cup condensed milk
- Take 1 TSP vanilla essence (optional)
Steps to make Creme caramel or caramel custard:
- Recipe of crème caramel. Grease the steel bowl with a little oil in which you want to set the custard.
- To make the caramel sauce, add 1/4 cup of sugar to a pan and heat the sugar at medium heat. The sugar starts melting. Now lower the flame to minimum and cook the sugar till it turns to a nice golden colour. Remove from the flame and pour the caramel in the bowl in which you want to set the custard.
- To make the custard, take 4 tbsp custard powder in a bowl add 3/4 cup of milk and mix really well. There should be no lumps.
- Now add curd and condensed milk mix really well. Add vanilla essence if using. Mix.
- Transfer to the bowl in which you had poured the caramel sauce.
- Steam the custard for 20-25 minutes. Once done remove from the steamer. Run a knife around the edges of the custard and turn it upside down on a plate carefully.
- Cool in the fridge and serve.
If you find this Creme caramel or caramel custard recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.