Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Lagana recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Lagana recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lagana recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Exactly Why Are Apples So Fantastic For Your Health.
On TV plus in magazines absolutely everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, having said that, have you ever asked yourself why? Many people have lived with this school of thought for many years, and they also pass this on to their children. You will even find that individuals in other country’s also follow this simple rule and they don’t even know why. You will be delighted to know that we have completed a little research, and we are going to teach you why this is considered a miracle fruit.
You will additionally be able to have a more healthy heart by eating apples. Many of the things you find in apples, and yes this includes dietary fiber, can certainly help to provide you with a healthy heart. You may even be surprised to discover that another way apples can assist your heart is by lowering cholesterol. Needless to say to get all the advantages from apples you should know that most of the benefits can be located in the apples skin. The reason I point this out is mainly because many people will peel an apple before eating it and that’s actually a very bad thing as you are getting rid of a lot of the nutritional value.
I really hope I have revealed some good information that defined why apples are so good. The advantages we covered are just a couple of of the benefits that eating apples can provide. You’ll be able to discover many more benefits with regard to your health when it comes to apples. So do yourself a favor and pick up some apples when you go to supermarkets. You will notice that your overall health may tremendously be benefited by eating apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lagana recipe. You can have lagana using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Lagana:
- Provide 20 g fresh yeast or 2 tsp of dry yeast
- Prepare 1/2 cup lukewarm water (40° C)
- Use 1 kg bread flour
- You need 1 tbsp salt
- Take 2 tbsp olive oil (or tahini)
- Use 2 tbsp sugar
- Use sesame seeds
Steps to make Lagana:
- In a small bowl dissolve the yeast in the lukewarm water. Add some flour, till you have a mix with the texture of porridge. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let it stand in a warm place for 12 hours.
- Sift the flour and add the salt in a mixing bowl and make a well in the center with your hand. Pour in the sugar, the oil, the yeast mixture and 2 cups of lukewarm water.
- Mix well, taking flour from the perimeter, until ingredients combine. Knead until you have a dough that is rather soft, smooth and pliable. Divide in 3 balls (or as many as you wish, depending on how large laganas you want to make). Cover with a clean cloth and let them rise until double in size.
- Take each ball and, using a rolling pin, roll it on a lightly flour-dusted surface, to make a flat oval shape. It should be about 0.5 cm high. Make 3 such breads and place them on shallow oven trays. Cover them and let them rise until double in size, once more.
- Lightly press your fingers in the dough to make small imprints all over the lagana. Brush with a bit of water (or oil) and sprinkle them with sesame seeds. Bake in a preheated oven at 200 degrees Celsius for about 15-20 minutes or until they get a golden colour.
- Laganas dry up pretty quickly. It is preferable if they are consumed on the same day. In any other case, preserve them in the freezer, hermetically closed in a plastic bag. They are good for 3 months.
If you find this Lagana recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.