Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Fluffy and quick koulouria from Thesaloniki recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fluffy and quick koulouria from Thesaloniki recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to do all of their own cooking. There’s some benefit to this. Sometimes, though, the last thing you want is to have to prepare meals from scratch. Sometimes you just wish to reach the drive through on the way home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? You are capable of doing this because lots of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here is the way to eat healthfully when you hit the drive through.
Pick water, juice or perhaps milk as a drink. When you consume a large soft drink you are putting a lot of empty calories to your day. One portion of soda is eight ounces. Those eight ounces are often at least 100 calories and close to ten tablespoons of sugar. A fast food soft drink is frequently not less than twenty ounces. Generally, though, they are 30 ounces. This is the reason why just purchasing a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet. It is much healthier to select milk, juice and also standard water.
Logic states that that one of the best ways to stay healthy and balanced is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make great choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. Occasionally, letting someone else cook dinner is just what you require. When you want healthful menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fluffy and quick koulouria from thesaloniki recipe. To make fluffy and quick koulouria from thesaloniki you need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fluffy and quick koulouria from Thesaloniki:
- Take 1 kg Robin Hood flour
- Provide 500 ml tepid water
- Use 30 g salt
- Prepare 50 g sugar
- Get 2 packets dry yeast
- Provide 100 g melted margarine
- Prepare 1 tbsp tahini
- You need 300 g sesame seeds
Steps to make Fluffy and quick koulouria from Thesaloniki:
- Preheat the oven to 235°C. Place a small deep baking tray with water on the bottom rack (you want steam in the oven while the koulouria are baking).
- Mix the flour, the salt, the sugar, the yeast, the tahini and the margarine in a large bowl.
- Move the dough on a counter and knead for 10-15 minutes (the dough should be a little firm). Divide the dough into 18 equal parts.
- Place plenty of water in one bowl and plenty of sesame seeds in another.
- Form strings with the dough pieces of 20-25 cm each and close them into rings.
- Dip them first in the water and then the sesame seeds.
- Place them in a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper and set them aside for 20 minutes at a hot place to rise.
- Bake the kouloura in the preheated oven that has the tray with the water for 18-20 minutes at 235°C.
If you find this Fluffy and quick koulouria from Thesaloniki recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.