Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Fried Fishcakes with Prawn & Edamame recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Fried Fishcakes with Prawn & Edamame recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Fishcakes with Prawn & Edamame recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Almost every “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is certainly excellent guidance. Once in a while, though, you absolutely do not want to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes almost all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. There is no reason you shouldn’t be able to do that once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. You are able to do this because many of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully when you’re at a fast food place.
Your drink ought to be water or juice or milk. When you sip a big soft drink you are introducing too much empty calories to your day. One helping of soda is eight oz.. That helping usually contains a minimum of a hundred calories and more than a few tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food soft drinks are a minimum of twenty ounces large. Generally, though, they may be 30 ounces. This shows that your drink on it’s own will put a large number of ounces of sugar into your body as well as several thousand empty calories. It is much healthier to choose milk, juice or perhaps normal water.
Logic states that that one the easiest way to stay balanced is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. While, in most cases, this is a good idea, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes what you require most is just to have someone else do the cooking. If you choose healthy things, the shame usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fried fishcakes with prawn & edamame recipe. You can cook fried fishcakes with prawn & edamame using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Fried Fishcakes with Prawn & Edamame:
- Provide 200 g White Fish Fillets *soft fish recommended, e.g. Cod, Blue Grenadier (Hoki), etc
- Provide 1/2 Egg White *optional
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- You need White Pepper
- Use 2 tablespoons Sake (Rice Wine)
- Provide 1 teaspoon Sugar
- Prepare 1-2 tablespoons Potato Starch Flour OR Corn Starch Flour
- Prepare 1/2 cup Prawns *cooked Prawns are OK
- Provide 1/4 cup Edamame Beans *OR Peas
- You need Breadcrumbs
Steps to make Fried Fishcakes with Prawn & Edamame:
- Remove bones and skin from Fish Fillets and cut into small pieces. Place in a food processor, add Egg White, Salt, White Pepper, Sake and Sugar, and process until smooth. Add Potato Starch OR Corn Starch Flour to firm up as required.
- Cut Prawns into the size of Edamame Bean, add to the paste. Add Edamame Beans as well, and combine well. Form into small rounds.
- Coat with Breadcrumbs and fry in medium hot oil about 170℃ for 5 minutes or until golden brown.
If you find this Fried Fishcakes with Prawn & Edamame recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.