Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect My ‘Melting Moments’ With Lemon Cream recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect My ‘Melting Moments’ With Lemon Cream recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My ‘Melting Moments’ With Lemon Cream recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Just about any article you read about bettering your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some benefit to this. From time to time, though, you absolutely do not want to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes just about all you want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. Why shouldn’t you have the ability to do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? You can do this because lots of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here’s how it’s possible to eat healthfully when you’re at a fast food place.
Concentrate on the sides. It wasn’t so long ago that French Fries were your sole side dish selection at a restaurant. Now many of the fast food menus have been widened a great deal. There are many salads available now. You may also select Chili. You can get baked potatoes. You could possibly get fruit. There are a lot of possibilities that don’t require eating something deep fried. When deciding on your meal from the drive through, pick out a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. When you choose to do this you are able to keep your fat content as well as your calorie counts low.
Logic says that one of the best ways to stay balanced is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. While, usually, this is a good plan, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Every now and then, permitting someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about visiting the drive through when you make healthy and balanced decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my ‘melting moments’ with lemon cream recipe. You can cook my ‘melting moments’ with lemon cream using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make My ‘Melting Moments’ With Lemon Cream:
- Provide 250 g Butter *softened
- Use 1/2 cup Icing Sugar
- Use 1/2 cup Custard Powder
- Use 2 cups Plain Flour *1 cup is 250ml
- Use Zest of 1 Lemon
- Get <Lemon Cream>
- You need 60 g (*1/4 of 1 block) Butter *softened
- You need 1 & 1/2 cups Icing Sugar
- Get 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
Steps to make My ‘Melting Moments’ With Lemon Cream:
- Preheat oven to 160℃. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Mix softened Butter, Sugar and Custard Powder until smooth and well combined. Add Plain Flour and Lemon Zest and mix well. Use your hands to bring the dough together in the bowl.
- Divide the dough in half, so that it would be easier to manage. Roll out the dough on a floured surface until 8mm thick and cut out discs. (*I used 4.5cm round cutter.) Repeat with the remaining dough.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, swapping trays halfway through cooking. Set aside on the trays for 10 minutes to cool before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- To make Lemon Cream, place all ingredients in a bowl and mix well until smooth.
- Place heaped teaspoonful of Lemon Cream on a cookie and sandwich together.
- *Leftover Lemon Cream: If you ever have leftover Lemon Cream, why don’t you make a mug cake? Add Egg (OR Milk) and mix well, then add Self-Raising Flour to make cake batter. Half fill a mug and cook in the microwave. My microwave cooks in 90 seconds at high power.
If you find this My ‘Melting Moments’ With Lemon Cream recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.