Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Custard scones recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Custard scones recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Certainly Have Huge Benefits To Improve Your Health.
On TV plus in magazines absolutely everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, having said that, have you ever asked yourself why? You might know men and women that live by this and also demand that their children live by this guideline as well. You will even find that men and women in other country’s also follow this simple rule and they don’t know why. In our research we have found out why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be sharing that with you here.
Now the question becomes, why are these vitamins and minerals essential? Well to start with there have been quite a few studies done that report that eating apples can reduce the risk of various cancers. A few of the cancers that apples will help avoid are breast, liver, lung and colon cancers. Just that one factor ought to be adequate reason for everyone to start eating apples.
And now you recognize why men and women tell you that you ought to eat an apple every day. The advantages we covered are only a handful of of the benefits that eating apples can offer. It is possible to find many more benefits for your health when it comes to apples. When you go shopping again, make sure you buy quite a few apples, their in the produce department. You will notice that your overall health can tremendously be benefited when you eat apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to custard scones recipe. You can cook custard scones using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Custard scones:
- Prepare 250 g butter
- Provide 7 cups flour
- Provide 8 tsp baking powder
- You need 1 tsp salt
- You need 1 cup sugar
- Provide 1 cup custard powder
- You need 1 cup buttermilk
- You need 4 eggs (+2 beaten for egg wash)
Steps to make Custard scones:
- Preheat oven at 180 degrees celcius
- You mix eggs and buttermilk
- Sift flour and baking powder and sugar salt and custard powder whisk until mixed
- Rub in cubed butter into dry mixture until your mixture looks like bread crumbs
- Add your liquid mixture to the dry.
- Then lightly dust a surface/cutting board and your hands, roll the dough to about 2 cm thick and cut out shapes with a cookie cutter or glass
- Place the cut-out dough in the pan and brush with the beaten egg
- Bake for 20-25 mins or until golden
If you find this Custard scones recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.