Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for 🌿🥔🥕🌽Creamy Potato Salad🌽🥕🥔🌿 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect 🌿🥔🥕🌽Creamy Potato Salad🌽🥕🥔🌿 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 🌿🥔🥕🌽Creamy Potato Salad🌽🥕🥔🌿 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” article you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is literally very true. Occasionally, though, the last thing you choose is to have to make a meal from scratch. Sometimes you just want to hit the drive through along the way home and call it a day. There is zero reason that you shouldn’t be able to do that once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. You are able to do this because lots of the popular joints are now marketing “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food spot.
Focus on the sides. It wasn’t that long ago that French Fries were your only side dish selection at a restaurant. Today the vast majority of the most popular fast food franchises have increased their offerings. Now you can find a variety of salads. You could also pick out Chili. Baked potatoes may also be ordered. You can pick fruit. There are many healthy options that do not include putting something deep fried into your body. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” aim to create a meal consisting of side dishes. When you are doing this you may keep your fat content and also calorie counts low.
Logic says that one the easiest way to stay balanced is to avoid the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a number of good choices and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes the best thing is to let someone else produce your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about going to the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to 🌿🥔🥕🌽creamy potato salad🌽🥕🥔🌿 recipe. You can cook 🌿🥔🥕🌽creamy potato salad🌽🥕🥔🌿 using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare 🌿🥔🥕🌽Creamy Potato Salad🌽🥕🥔🌿:
- Take Salad Ingredients:
- Take 4-5 potatoes or (3 cups cooked and diced)
- Use 1/2 cup carrot peeled and diced (uncooked)
- Use 1/2 cup boiled peas boiled and drained
- Get 1/2 cup corn kernels boiled and drained
- Prepare 3 hard boiled eggs diced
- Get 3 Tbsp chives or green onions finely chopped
- Provide Salad Dressing Ingredients:
- Take 1/2 cup real or light mayonnaise
- Prepare 3 Tbsp sour cream or thick greek yoghurt
- Prepare 2 tsp yellow mustard
- Prepare 1/4 tsp freshly ground Black Pepper or to taste
- Provide 1/2 tsp salt or to taste
Instructions to make 🌿🥔🥕🌽Creamy Potato Salad🌽🥕🥔🌿:
- Place un-peeled whole potatoes in a medium pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil, add 1/2 Tbsp of salt and continue cooking at a medium boil for about 25 minutes or until easily pierced with a fork. Do not overcook - potatoes should not be falling apart when pierced. Remove from water and set aside to cool completely to room temp then peel and dice just before adding to the salad. Potatoes can be cooked 1-2 days in advanced, covered and refrigerated until ready to use.
- Stir together dressing ingredients and refrigerate until ready to use. - Combine all prepared ingredients in a large mixing bowl: diced potatoes, carrot, peas, corn kernels, diced eggs and chopped green onions. Toss gently to combine. Add all of the dressing, or add to taste. Season with more salt and pepper to taste and serve (I added an extra 1/4 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper). Garnish with more chives and freshly cracked black pepper to pretty it up. Servs as a side dish!
If you find this 🌿🥔🥕🌽Creamy Potato Salad🌽🥕🥔🌿 recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.