Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet and Thick Tempura Rice Bowl Sauce for Bento recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet and Thick Tempura Rice Bowl Sauce for Bento recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about Deciding on Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to do all of their own cooking. This is certainly very good information. But occasionally the last thing you want to do is put together a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just would like to go to the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet? This can be done because an abundance of the popular fast food spots are attempting to make their menus healthy now. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food restaurant.
Choose a drive through based on whether or not it has better options available. Arby’s as an example, is void of burgers. You could have roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads as a substitute. While Wendy’s has offered hamburgers for decades, they also have a lot of other healthy options like salads, baked potatoes and chili. Not all fast food locations are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried every thing.
Standard logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and shed pounds is to skip the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, in most cases, this is a good plan, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes what you need is to let another person make your dinner. If you choose healthy things, the shame usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet and thick tempura rice bowl sauce for bento recipe. You can have sweet and thick tempura rice bowl sauce for bento using 3 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweet and Thick Tempura Rice Bowl Sauce for Bento:
- You need 3 tbsp Mirin
- Prepare 2 tbsp Soy sauce
- Use 1 tbsp Sugar
Instructions to make Sweet and Thick Tempura Rice Bowl Sauce for Bento:
- Reduce the mirin first. Put the mirin in a small saucepan or frying pan and heat until it starts to bubble gently.
- The mirin will start to bubble vigorously.
- Add the soy sauce and sugar. Keep the heat down to low-medium.
- The mixture should bubbles vigorously again now. Check if the sauce is thickened enough. It should slide slowly when you tilt the pan.
- Reducing the sauce will give you about three tablespoons. Drizzle 1 tablespoon of sauce over cooked rice.
- Place the tempura on top and drizzle another tablespoon of the sauce over it. Save the rest for another occasion.
- To use this in a lunch box, drizzle on a little less of the sauce over rice. (I added some torn nori seaweed to fill the gap around the edges).
- Lay the tempura on top! Do not drizzle the sauce over it or dip it in the sauce beforehand. Put the sauce in a small container and take it with your lunch box (the sweetness of the sauce will be overpowering if you pour the sauce beforehand).
- I packed some of the sauce in a small container and fitted that in the lunchbox too.
- Here's a recipe for Kimchi and Oyako Don, using tinned yakitori chicken: https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/156069-kimchi-and-egg-rice-bowl-and-oyako-don-with-tinned-yakitori-chicken - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/156069-kimchi-and-egg-rice-bowl-and-oyako-don-with-tinned-yakitori-chicken
- For a sauce-rich ginger pork don: https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/151167-sweet-savory-pork-rice-bowl - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/151167-sweet-savory-pork-rice-bowl
If you find this Sweet and Thick Tempura Rice Bowl Sauce for Bento recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.