Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mince stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mince stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about Deciding on Healthy and balanced Fast Food.
Just about every single article you read about improving your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is literally very true. From time to time, though, the last thing you want is to have to make a meal from scratch. Sometimes you just wish to go to the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you have the ability to do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? This is possible because plenty of the popular fast food places are attempting to make their menus healthy now. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully when you’re at a fast food spot.
Select a drive through at a restaurant that’s known for catering to people with healthier palates. For example, Arby’s doesn’t provide hamburgers. You could have roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads as an alternative. Wendy’s, of course, is known for its square burgers, nevertheless the menu there has a considerable amount of wholesome choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Not all fast food spots are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried every thing.
Traditional logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and shed pounds is to by pass the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a few good selections and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes what you require most is just to have another person do the cooking. There isn’t any reason to feel terrible about going to the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mince stew recipe. To make mince stew you need 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mince stew:
- Use 500 g Beef mince meat
- Provide 1 big onion, finely chopped
- Get 3 garlic clove, grated
- Provide 1 small piece of ginger, grated
- Provide 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- Get To taste sugar
- Take 1 tomato, grated
- Provide 1 beef stock cube
- Take 1 TSP steak n chop spice
- Use 1 TSP BBQ spice
- Get 1 TSP paprika
- You need 1 TSP curry powder
- Use 2 TBS brown onion powdered soup
- Take 30 ml canola oil
Steps to make Mince stew:
- Pour canola oil in the sauce pan
- Followed with onion, garlic, and ginger
- Then pour it in a saucepan to fry and add the Knorrox beef stock and spices
- Sauté and add the mince meat to cook.
- Let it cook until the mince is well cooked then add grated tomato and sugar to taste to kill the sour taste of tomato
- Then add it and let it cool and followed with cup of frozen vegetables
- Let it cook. Then prepare the soup thicken brown onion mix it with water
- Pour it over the mince and lower the heat then the mince is ready to be serve
- My mince is serve with spaghetti enjoy my grandkids enjoy the mince
If you find this Mince stew recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.