Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Basic sponge cake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Basic sponge cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Basic sponge cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Some Basic Reasons Why Eating Apples Is Good.
On TV as well as in magazines everybody is telling you to eat an apple a day, however, have you ever asked yourself why? Many individuals have lived with this school of thought for many years, and they also pass this on to their children. This thought is known all over the world and men and women just take it as fact without knowing if this is really true. You will be pleased to know that we have completed a little research, and we are going to teach you why this is regarded as a miracle fruit.
Your heart is yet another thing that can be helped when you eat apples. I am certain you know that apples have fiber, and that, and also some of the other substances of apples can promote heart health. These ingredients will even help to decrease your cholesterol, which is also great for promoting heart health. The particular skin of the apple is where the majority of the healthy vitamins and minerals can be found in an apple. And your best choice is to come across a local farm that grows only organic apples and be sure you eat the skin also so you can get the most benefits of the apple.
And now you recognize why individuals tell you that you need to eat an apple every day. In this article we just covered a few of the benefits of eating an apple a day. It is possible to locate many more benefits with regard to your health in relation to apples. So do yourself a favor and pick up some apples when you go to the grocery store. It can really help your health and wellbeing for short term as well as for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to basic sponge cake recipe. To cook basic sponge cake you only need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Basic sponge cake:
- Get 250 gms maida
- You need 100 gms butter
- Get 400 gms condensed milk
- Use 1 tsp baking powder
- Prepare 1 tsp baking soda
- Take 300 ml water
- Get 1 tsp any essence of your choice
Instructions to make Basic sponge cake:
- Sift maida with baking powder and baking soda.
- Grease a baking tin with butter and dust some maida in it. Also preheat the oven to 170°c.
- In a bowl, take butter melt it a little then add condensed milk to it and beat well for 30 seconds or until well incorporated.
- Now add your choice of essence to the butter mix, I have added butterscotch essence.
- Now add the sifted maida to the butter mix and slowly mix everything.
- Now add water and make a smooth pourable batter, and pour it into a baking tin and bake it in a preheated oven for 25-30 minutes over 170°c.
- After 30 minutes check by inserting a toothpick, if it comes out clean the cake is baked. Decorate the cake after cooling it for 2-3 hours with your choice of frosting.
If you find this Basic sponge cake recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.