Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Mango Sponge Cake in Cooker recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mango Sponge Cake in Cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mango Sponge Cake in Cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about Deciding on Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy informs readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and that they need to perform all of their own cooking. This is literally very true. Now and then, though, you absolutely do not want to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes all you want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be suffering from guilt about slipping on your diet. This is because many of the well-known fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here is how to eat healthfully when you hit the drive through.
Milk, juice as well as water would be the best options for beverages. When you drink a big soft drink you are putting too much empty calories to your day. One serving of soda pop is eight oz.. Those eight ounces usually are at least 100 calories and close to ten tablespoons of sugar. A fast food soft drink is almost always not less than twenty ounces. It is usually no less than 30 ounces. Choosing a soda as your beverage increases your calorie ingestion by thousands and adds way too much sugar to your diet. Milk, fruit juices or plain water are more healthy options.
Common logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and lose fat is to drop the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, for the most part, this is a good idea, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes the thing you need is to let someone else produce your dinner. If you ultimately choose healthy items, the shame usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mango sponge cake in cooker recipe. To make mango sponge cake in cooker you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Mango Sponge Cake in Cooker:
- You need 1 and 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- Prepare 1 medium Mango fresh puree
- Provide 1 cup castor sugar
- Use 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Use 1 and 1/2 teaspn baking powder
- Prepare 2-3 drop Mango essence
- Take 3 normal size egg
- Use 1 cup cooking oil
- You need Half cup milk
- Use 1 pinch salt
Instructions to make Mango Sponge Cake in Cooker:
- Prepare cooker by removing it's rubber, place a stand inside cooker and cover it's lid do not place pressure weight let the cooker to preheat.
- Take a glass bowl add 3 eggs beat it until fluffy add castor sugar then again beat it with whisk add mango puree and again beat it add oil and 3drops of mango essence if not available add vanilla essence add half cup of milk and mix it againyour wet ingredients is ready.
- Now take a strainer stiv flour, baking soda, baking powder and a pinch of salt. Dry ingredients ready
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix well.
- Ready your cake container by brushing oil and sprinkle some flour. Add the mixture and tap the container 2 to 3 time.
- Place it in cooker and close it's lid after 45 min your cake is ready. Take it out and after the cake is cool down sprinkle castor sugar with strainer. Enjoy with evening tea. 👍
If you find this Mango Sponge Cake in Cooker recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.