Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Filo pastry custard tart recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Filo pastry custard tart recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Filo pastry custard tart recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Certainly Have Massive Benefits For Your Health.
Everyone has heard the words “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, but the question is, is this genuinely a true statement. This is a thing that many individuals live by and they also make certain their children are eating at least one apple a day. This idea is known all over the world and individuals just take it as fact without knowing if this is actually true. In this article we are going to be taking a look at apples to see if they really are a food that can help to keep you healthy.
So what can all these minerals and vitamins do for the health of your body. You may or may not be aware that apples can in fact reduce risks of a variety of cancers, and that is because of all the things in apples. A number of the cancers that apples will help prevent are breast, liver, lung and colon cancers. I don’t know about you but when I read that I went out and purchased an entire bag of apples.
And now you know why individuals tell you that you ought to eat an apple every day. One thing you should recognize is that we only covered a handful of the benefits of eating apples. Should you look and ask around, you’ll come to see that the benefits can appear limitless. So do yourself a favor and grab some apples when you go to the grocery store. It can definitely help your overall health for short term and for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to filo pastry custard tart recipe. You can cook filo pastry custard tart using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Filo pastry custard tart:
- Get 4 filo pastry sheets
- You need 3 eggs
- Provide 375 ml milk
- Provide 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Get 30 gr sugar
- You need 1.5 tbsp corn flour
- Prepare 1.5 tbsp all purpose flour
- You need 1 selection of fresh fruit
- Provide 1 tbsp icing sugar
Steps to make Filo pastry custard tart:
- Pre-heat the oven to 180c. Split your eggs and put the yolks in a mixing bow. Lay out your filo pastry sheets in a baking tin, making sure you have created a border. Brush each sheet with with the leftover egg white. Put in the oven until golden brown.
- Pour the milk in a saucepan, add the vanilla extract, and put on a low heat. Turn off the heat just before the milk starts to boil.
- Add the flour, sugar, corn flour and all purpose flour to the egg yolks in the mixing bowl and mix until light and fluffy.
- Add the milk slowly to your mixture and mix well. When mixed, put it back in the pan on a very low heat until the custard has the right thickness. Let the custard cool off.
- When the custard has cooled off, take your filo pastry case, add the custard, and chop up some fresh fruit to decorate. Finish off with some icing sugar.
If you find this Filo pastry custard tart recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.