Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Custard Sauce for Apple Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Custard Sauce for Apple Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Just about every single article you read about improving your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is certainly good advice. But sometimes the last thing you wish to do is make a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Sometimes almost all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. There is zero reason that you shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. You can do this because most of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here is how one can find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Aim at the side dishes. It was not that long ago that all you could get at the fast food diner was French Fries. Now lots of the fast food choices have been widened quite a bit. There are plenty of salads around today. Chili can be another selection. You can also purchase a baked potato. Fruit is usually offered. There are countless options that you can choose that do not force you to consume foods that have been deep fried. When you order your dinner through a drive through window, select side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. This can help you keep your calorie count low and reduce your fat intake.
Logic states that that one the simplest way to stay balanced is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. While, for the most part, this is a good idea, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Once in a while, letting someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. When you want healthy menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to custard sauce for apple pie recipe. You can have custard sauce for apple pie using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Custard Sauce for Apple Pie:
- Take 1 Egg yolk
- Get 15 grams Sugar
- Get 80 ml Milk
- Prepare 1 less than 1 teaspoon Liqueur (Calvados)
Steps to make Custard Sauce for Apple Pie:
- Mix together the egg yolk and sugar in a bowl until it becomes white.
- Put the milk in a pot and heat until it is just about to boil. Pour half into the bowl from Step 1 and mix well.
- Pour in the remaining milk and mix well. Return the entire mixture to the pot.
- Heat on medium heat while stirring until it is thick enough to draw a figure 8.
- When it has thickened, remove from the heat and cool in an ice water bath.
- Stir while cooling in the ice water bath. When it has cooled, add the liqueur.
- Top an apple pie with the sauce.
- This is an apple pie recipe. The filling doesn't contain any butter, so it goes really well with this sauce. - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145189-apple-pie-in-30-minutes
If you find this Custard Sauce for Apple Pie recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.