Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry Flavoured Brussels Sprouts Tempura recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Flavoured Brussels Sprouts Tempura recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to carry out all of their own cooking. This is actually very good advice. Sometimes, though, the last thing you choose is to have to prepare an evening meal from scratch. Sometimes you just want to go to the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. There is zero reason that you shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because many of the popular fast food restaurants on the market are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here’s how it’s possible to eat healthfully when you’re at a fast food spot.
Choose your drive through depending on if it has healthier options available. Arby’s as an example, does not offer burgers. You could have roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads as a substitute. While Wendy’s has offered hamburgers for decades, they also have plenty of other healthy options like salads, baked potatoes and chili. Not many fast food places are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried every thing.
Logic claims that one the simplest way to stay healthy and balanced is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a number of good decisions and visiting the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes the thing you need is to let someone else make your dinner. If you ultimately choose healthy things, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry flavoured brussels sprouts tempura recipe. You can cook curry flavoured brussels sprouts tempura using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Curry Flavoured Brussels Sprouts Tempura:
- Get 12 Brussels Sprouts *small ones recommended
- Use Oil for frying
- Provide <Curry Flavoured Tempura Batter>
- Prepare 1/2 cup Cold Water
- Provide 1 Egg *whisked
- You need 1/2 cup Self-Raising Flour OR Plain Flour
- Get 2-3 tablespoons Potato Starch Flour *OR Corn Starch Flour
- You need 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Prepare *Note: The amount is more than necessary. I recommend to use the leftover batter to cook 1 small head of Broccoli or Cauliflower
- Get 1 tablespoon Curry Powder
Instructions to make Curry Flavoured Brussels Sprouts Tempura:
- Clean and trim Brussels Sprouts, and cut them in half.
- Make Curry Flavoured Tempura Batter. Combine Self-Raising Flour, Potato Starch Flour (OR Corn Starch Flour), Salt and Curry Powder in a bowl. Add whisked Egg and Cold Water, and mix lightly.
- Heat Oil to 160°C to 170°C. Dip Brussels Sprouts into Tempura Batter and slide them into the hot oil. Do not fry too many at once. Turn them over a few times. When the batter is golden and crispy, take them out and lay them on a rack or paper towel to drain the oil. *Note: If Oil is too hot, batter turns golden too quickly before Brussels Sprouts are cooked.
- Serve warm with chutney or curry sauce. Today I served with Curry Mango Chutney.
- *Note: The amount of the batter is more than necessary. I recommend to use the leftover batter to cook 1 small head of Broccoli or Cauliflower.
If you find this Curry Flavoured Brussels Sprouts Tempura recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.