Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for My Quick Sweet Sriracha Chicken Noodle 💚 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best My Quick Sweet Sriracha Chicken Noodle 💚 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Quick Sweet Sriracha Chicken Noodle 💚 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about Choosing Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every single article about reducing your weight and getting healthy informs readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague as well as to do all of their own cooking. This is literally very true. Occasionally, though, the last thing you need is to have to prepare meals from scratch. Once in a while you need to check out the drive through while you are on your way home and finish the day. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet? This is because many of the well-known fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here’s how it’s possible to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food restaurant.
Visit a drive through in a place that has made it a practice to offer healthier options to people. Arby’s as an example, is void of burgers. You could consume roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads as a substitute. Wendy’s, while no stranger to the hamburger, likewise includes a lot of additional meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Not every little thing is McDonalds using its deep fried chicken parts as well as other terribly unhealthy items.
Simple sense states that the best way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. While, usually, this is a good plan, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes what you need most is just to have someone else do the cooking. When you choose wholesome menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my quick sweet sriracha chicken noodle 💚 recipe. You can have my quick sweet sriracha chicken noodle 💚 using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make My Quick Sweet Sriracha Chicken Noodle 💚:
- Prepare 1 pkt? small Noodles
- Get 1 tbls veg oil
- Provide 1/4 diced white onion
- Take 1 Garlic Clove
- Get 1 Chicken Breast diced
- You need 1/2 Sweet Bell Pepper diced
- Use 1 Spring onion diced
- Get Sauce………….
- Prepare 1/2 Cup Light Soy sauce
- Prepare 1 tbls Brown Sugar
- Provide 1 tbls Apple Cider Vinegar
- Provide 2 Tsp Sriacha Sauce
Instructions to make My Quick Sweet Sriracha Chicken Noodle 💚:
- Instructions - - In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add onions, Garlic, peppers, cook for 1 minute. Add noodles to water cook and drain and set aside.
- Add ground Chicken season with salt and pepper, and cook until no longer pink, then fry 10 minutes more.
- Make sauce: Whisk together soy sauce, brown sugar, apple cider vinegar, Sriracha, and garlic.
- Add cooked small noodles to skillet and pour over sauce. add the sweet Peppers. Toss until completely combined. Then garnish with green onions and serve.
- Add little drops of Sriracha sauce on top too.
If you find this My Quick Sweet Sriracha Chicken Noodle 💚 recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.