Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Spinach and Ricotta Mushrooms recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Spinach and Ricotta Mushrooms recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach and Ricotta Mushrooms recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Have Huge Advantages To Improve Your Health.
Everyone has heard the words “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, but the question is, is this really a true statement. This is something which many individuals live by and they also make sure their children are eating at least one apple a day. You will even find that men and women in other country’s also adhere to this simple rule and they do not even know why. In this post we are going to be taking a look at apples to see if they really are a food that will help to keep you healthy.
Now the question is, precisely why are these types of vitamins and minerals essential? Well to start with there have been a lot of studies done that report that eating apples can reduce the potential risk of various cancers. A few of the cancers that apples may help prevent are breast, liver, lung and colon cancers. I am not sure about you but when I read that I went out and got a whole bag of apples.
And now you understand why individuals tell you that you should eat an apple every day. Something you should realize is that we only covered a portion of the benefits of eating apples. It is possible to discover many more benefits for your health when it comes to apples. When you go shopping again, make sure you purchase a number of apples, their in the produce department. It can definitely help your health for short term and also for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach and ricotta mushrooms recipe. To cook spinach and ricotta mushrooms you need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spinach and Ricotta Mushrooms:
- Use 2 Portobello mushrooms
- Use 90 g Ricotta
- You need 1 slice wholemeal bread
- Prepare 2 tbsp grated reduced fat cheese
- Get 2 cups Spinach
- Take Half Onion, chopped
- Provide 2 bacon medallion, chopped
- You need Salt and pepper
Steps to make Spinach and Ricotta Mushrooms:
- Scoop the middle out of the mushrooms and disgard. Pop the mushrooms on a baking tray and bake in the oven for 10 mins. 160 degree
- Cut the bacon into small pieces and fry in frylight until cooked through. Set aside
- Put a tbsp of water in a saucepan and add the spinach. Cook the spinach until its soft and wilted. Remove from the heat.
- Once the spinach has cooled, squeeze out the excess liquid from it and add it to the Ricotta mix.
- Blitz the bread until its breadcrumbs and grate the cheese into this and mix together.
- Take the mushrooms out the oven and spoon the Ricotta mix evenly into them. Sprinkle over the cheesy breadcrumbs and return to the oven fir a further 5/10 mins until the breadcrumbs are toasted.
If you find this Spinach and Ricotta Mushrooms recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.