Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Salt and Pepper Squid recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salt and Pepper Squid recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some value to that. But at times the last thing you would like to do is make a whole supper for yourself and your family. Sometimes all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet? This is because many of the popular fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here is how you can find healthy food at the drive through.
Visit a drive through for a place that has made it a practice to offer healthier options to people. For instance, Arby’s doesn’t provide hamburgers. You can consume roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads as an alternative. Wendy’s, of course, is known for its square burgers, but the menu there has a bundle of healthful choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Not many fast food places are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried every thing.
Common logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and lose fat is to drop the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a few good selections and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes the best thing is to let other people make your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel terrible about going to the drive through when you make healthy and balanced decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to salt and pepper squid recipe. You can cook salt and pepper squid using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Salt and Pepper Squid:
- You need 1/4 kg squid rings
- You need 1 tbsp iodized salt
- Prepare 1 tbsp all-purpose flour
- You need 1/2 cup cold water
- Take 1 small onion, chopped
- Take 4 clove garlic, chopped
- You need 1 tbsp ground black pepper
- Prepare 1 clove green onion
- Provide 1/4 cup cooking oil
Steps to make Salt and Pepper Squid:
- Evenly sprinkle iodized salt on squid rings to taste.
- On high heat, stir fry squid until cooked on a non stick pan using 1 tsp cooking oil. If you are using a non stick wok, use 2tbsp cooking oil to stir fry vigorously (like chinese style stirfry).
- Add onions until transparent. Then add garlic
- Dissolve flour into cold water. And pour into the pan.
- Heat until water evaporates. Then turn fire to medium heat. Then add grounded black pepper. Mix well.
- Pour in the cooking oil and fry.
- Mix in green onions and quickly serve.
If you find this Salt and Pepper Squid recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.