Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Spinach Paratha recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Spinach Paratha recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach Paratha recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Just about every single article you read about improving your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is actually good advice. Now and then, though, you absolutely do not need to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you only want to visit the drive through when you are on your way home and end the day. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? This can be done because plenty of the popular fast food spots are attempting to make their menus healthy now. Here is how you can find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Visit a drive through in a place who has made it a practice to provide healthier options to people. Arby’s as an example, doesn’t provide burgers. Instead you’ll be able to choose from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps and various healthier items. Wendy’s, while no stranger to the hamburger, additionally includes plenty of other meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Not all fast food spots are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried every thing.
Basic logic states that the best way to lose weight and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet completely. While, for the most part, this is a good idea, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Every now and then, allowing someone else cook dinner is just what you need. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about going to the drive through when you make healthy and balanced decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach paratha recipe. To make spinach paratha you need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach Paratha:
- Provide 250 gm whole wheat flour
- Provide 250 gm spinach washed and chopped finely
- Get 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Get 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Take 1 tbsp oil for moin
- Provide to taste Salt
- Take Pinch asafoetida
- Provide As needed Oil for greasing
Steps to make Spinach Paratha:
- Take flour in a mixing bowl, add finely chopped spinach and all spices and mix well.
- Add oil for moin and mix well with hands. Spinach will start to release water from it. Add very little water at a time and knead a tight dough. Cover it and keep it side for 15 mins.
- Now take the dough and make lemon sized portions. Dust some dry flour and Roll the Parathas in shape of your choice. Heat a tawa, roast the Paratha well from the sides and grease as well from both the sides.
- Note: spinach is releases the moisture so don’t knead the dough soft. Make a tight dough while resting it will get softened.
If you find this Spinach Paratha recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.