Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawn curry with butternut squash recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn curry with butternut squash recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Precisely Why Are Apples So Beneficial With Regard To Your Health.
I am certain you’ve heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is actually important? This is something which many people live by and they also make certain their children are eating at least one apple a day. This thought is known all over the world and people just take it as fact without knowing if this is really true. In our research we have learned why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be sharing that with you here.
You will also be able to have a much healthier heart by eating apples. Many of the things you find in apples, and yes this involves dietary fiber, can actually help to supply you with a healthy heart. Another one of the added benefits apples can give you is that it can help you to lower your cholesterol, and you should also know that this also helps your heart. The one thing you should realize is that many of the ingredients for a healthful heart are found in the skin of the apple. The main reason I point this out is simply because many people will peel an apple before eating it and that’s actually a very bad thing as you are getting rid of a lot of the nutritional value.
I really hope I have revealed some information that explained why apples are so healthy for you. Something you should recognize is that we only discussed some of the benefits of eating apples. If you look and ask around, you’ll come to see that the benefits can appear limitless. I hope that the the very next time you go to the supermarket you wind up getting plenty of apples. It can definitely help your overall health for short term and for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn curry with butternut squash recipe. You can cook prawn curry with butternut squash using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Prawn curry with butternut squash:
- Use 500 gm prawn
- Take Half a medium size butternut squash
- Prepare 1 medium size onion
- Use 1 tbsp cooking oil
- Get 1 large tomato
- You need 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Provide 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- Use 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- You need 1/4 garam masala (optional)
- Take 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Get Handful fresh coriander
Instructions to make Prawn curry with butternut squash:
- Heat a pan with oil. Fry the prawns first for 2-3 minutes. Then keep them separate in a bowl. Now in that same oil fry the onion until gets soft. I have added one dried red chilli but it’s optional. Add some whole cumin seeds.
- Now add all the spices and tomato. Cook them for 4 minutes. Then add prawns and chopped butternut squash. Sauté for few minutes. Then add 1 cup of water. Stir them gently and put the lid on. Cook for 15-20 minutes. Garnish with fresh coriander. Serve with rice or roti.
If you find this Prawn curry with butternut squash recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.