Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Bread Pakoda recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bread Pakoda recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Why Are Apples So Fantastic For Your Health.
On TV plus in magazines everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, however, have you ever asked yourself why? You might know people that live by this and also demand that their children live by this principle as well. This specific thought can be found in country’s all around the world and individuals follow it as gospel with out ever finding out why they should eat an apple a day. In our research we have learned why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be revealing that with you here.
Your heart is another thing that can be helped by consuming apples. Lots of the things you find in apples, and yes this includes dietary fiber, can actually help to provide you with a healthy heart. Another one of the added benefits apples can give you is that it can help you to lower your cholesterol, and you must also know that this also helps your heart. The actual skin of the apple is where a lot of the healthy vitamins and minerals can end up being located in an apple. And your best choice is to come across a local farm that grows just organic apples and make sure you eat the skin as well so you can get the most advantages of the apple.
To conclude, I guess an apple a day actually can keep the doctor away and now you understand why. One thing you should recognize is that we only covered some of the benefits of eating apples. It is possible to discover many more benefits with regard to your health when it comes to apples. I hope that the next time you go to the grocery store you wind up getting plenty of apples. These apples could lead to helping you to live a longer and healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bread pakoda recipe. To make bread pakoda you need 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Bread Pakoda:
- Get 8 slices bread
- You need 2 Cup Gram Flour (Besan)
- Use 4-5 Boiled Potato
- You need 1/2 tbsp Red Chilli Powder
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp Coriander Powder
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp Dry Mango Powder
- Prepare 1/2 Chat Masala
- Prepare 1 tbsp Salt
- You need 1/2 Carom Seeds
- Take 1 Pinch Of Turmeric Powder
- You need 1 Green Chilli
- Prepare 1/2 Coriander Leaves
- You need as required Water
- Use as required Oil for deep frying
Steps to make Bread Pakoda:
- Take a Big bowl and mashed potatoes add salt, red chilli powder, coriander powder, dry mango powder, chat masala, coriander leaves, chopped green chilli and mix all spices and make a dough. Take 2 slices of bread and fill stuffed. Keep aside.
- Take a gram flour in a bowl add salt, turmeric powder, carom seeds, red chilli powder. Mix it well. Now add water and make a smooth better. Now dip the bread slice into better and fry it deep.
- Now cut into triangle shape. Bread Pakoda is ready to serve. Serve hot with tomato sauce and green chutney…….
If you find this Bread Pakoda recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.